FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Everton

The Aston Villan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering where everyone thinks Everton will finish this season.

They are usually up there challenging and if im honest can see them pipping Arsenal if Arsenal dont start performing consistantly.

I think they have a lot of quality in their squad also with the likes of Cahill, Arteta, Yobo and Jagielka to name a few.

One last question. ScouseBlue where do you and other Everton fans expect your club to finish and what expectations do you have as a club?

They have some cracking players - Cahill, Arteta, Fellaini, Yakubu, Jagielka and the very underrated Hibbert. Would love any of those at Villa.

Moyes is a fantastic manager.

Ive noticed alot of bitterness towards us from a few Everton fans this season but Scouse Blue is a sound lad.

Hopefully we both finish above Arsenal.

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

Just wondering where everyone thinks Everton will finish this season.

They are usually up there challenging and if im honest can see them pipping Arsenal if Arsenal dont start performing consistantly.

I think they have a lot of quality in their squad also with the likes of Cahill, Arteta, Yobo and Jagielka to name a few.

One last question. ScouseBlue where do you and other Everton fans expect your club to finish and what expectations do you have as a club?

Although us blues are ambitious we are also realistic as well were not deluded unlike are cousins across the park we know what we can achieve. We hope that yourself or Arsenal slip up and we can nick 5th possibly 4th place. I think the general feeling is 5th spot and the FA cup but with Man utd winning the league cup I personally although would like to finish 5th or 4th would settle for 6th and the FA cup as 6th ensures Uefa cup football or is it europa league football lol. Also we don't like to go on with injuries but it's hard to compete without the yak and micky, plus vaughan, anichebe, hibbert, valente, saha,jacobsen so like I said we don't like to complain. ;)

Everton havent looked the same side since loosing Arteta have they though? Have they won since they lost him drawn both games? I cant remember.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Everton havent looked the same side since loosing Arteta have they though? Have they won since they lost him drawn both games? I cant remember.

Well were not a one man team but you are right we have not looked like the same team since he had been injured but we knew that would happen to be honest. Mikel is are most creative player who can win us games with a bit of magic or just by dominating the midfield. He was superb against yourself in Fa cup he controlled that game and now that he has gone we are going to miss him and now instead of beating teams 2 or 3 nil were going to have to battle teams as we do not really have anybody who can create a lot of chance, but it isn't that bad because we have Tim Cahill for now at least. Since Mikel has gone we have beat west brom and drew with Blackburn in to games that were not easy on the eye. Just hope we don't miss him tomorrow.

I still think that you will have enough to beat Boro and Hopefully you will. You also do still have some good Players Available and as long as Saha stays fits he will score the goals to take you to Wembley and keep pressure on the top 4

Archived