Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Man Utd 3 Aston Villa 1

211 posts in this topic

he was tripped up by mata who crossed for herrara to score

I felt he got out muscled and should have put the ball out rather than trying to beat 2 men on him .

i wouldnt read too much into that

even we beat them twice recently

Yep we won 4-0 away and then lost at home to swansea - tuesday will be a game of goals I feel .

Not so sure in a one off game - anyone in the premiership can pull a win on the day against anyone - leicester put 5 past them this season .

Burnley beat Man City and the gap is no bigger between those - I think we go there too often with a losing mentality and are often beaten before we kick off - not enough belief !

or not enough effort from the likes of gabby , benteke, wieman and nzogbia

I felt he got out muscled and should have put the ball out rather than trying to beat 2 men on him .

he was tripped up

Maybe but I have no complaints - we got what we deserved .

Rubbish, how come man city were sh*t before they were taken over by sheik monsour yet they are champions ?

Rubbish ? Explain then why Burnley have drawn and beat Man City this season then, Hull have drawn with them etc.

Rubbish ? Explain then why Burnley have drawn and beat Man City this season then, Hull have drawn with them etc.

We shouldn't finish above United or city over a season as the gap is too great but in a one off game both should be beatable by a club like villa or any other premier team.

Yep we won 4-0 away and then lost at home to swansea - tuesday will be a game of goals I feel .

0-0 it is then. Lol.

Remember the 3-2 game recently against them , I'm expecting something along those lines again but hopefully less nervy .

i wouldnt read too much into that

even we beat them twice recently

True.

Dude what you smoking ?

It turns out the mystery member has 3 cracked ribs.

Get well soon mate.