Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 Swansea City 1

Zeewulf    33

I'll be in my usual seat in K4 Row 17 Seat 118, so if anyone's near come say hi....

I think we've got this one! Seansea's season is basically done, they're safe, not gunna make Europe and the players have nothing to play for in comparison to us.

I'd say squad wise, player for player we have them beat albeit just. With the atmosphere around the club atm will be a game we'll settle into quite comfortably from the get go, and at VP we'll get the win!

I'd play

---------------Guzan---------------

Hutton--Clarke-Okore--Lowton

Bacuna-delph--Clevz--Sinclair

--------Big Ben--Gabby---------

Perhaps Bacuna in at RB and CNZ at RM, due to recent performances

Peever    238

Match day finally. Been waiting all week for this.... First time in ages can say that! Enjoying my morning cuppa then its onto the pints :hh:

Klein    39

You mean you didn't start off with the pints? Come on Peeve. My rye is laughing... So excited for this match!!

would be very happy with a draw, in prediction league i have us down as a loss 2-1

dont think we are quite where swansea are just yet

Jarkko    11

Swansea has been slightly better, hopefully Sherwood verbally abuses, again, our boys, and we´ll get a bit more aggressive, Swansea has had too much space. Shame about Cleverley, he was very good and lively. Could be 0-2, thank God it´s still 0-0.

Peever    238

You mean you didn't start off with the pints? Come on Peeve. My rye is laughing... So excited for this match!!

Some of us arnt the sterotypical Canadian alcoholic like some!

Klein    39

Some of us arnt the sterotypical Canadian alcoholic like some!

I'm OK being the stereotype. I sound fun.

Peever    238

Wasteful in front of net majority of the match and shaky at the back..... the expected outcome really. Rome wasn't built in a day and there are some positives from this still. But at the end of the day points are all that matter right now and we didn't get any. Best hope Sunderland dont pull something out their arse this evening

Jayemdubbya    175

Delph and Clark were great today. Guzan needs to take a rest. He's the one player who has looked worse under Sherwood. It's going to be interesting to see how Sherwood handles this, what changes he makes, and how the players respond. Not gonna get too discouraged about todays result. Swansea are a good side and Monk has done a great job with them.

Other results have gone our way so far today. Manure, QPR, and Spurs coming up. Think we can get 4 points from those which would be a good run heading into Wembley.

UTV!

dorset lion    356

A bit disappointed but if someone had told me before the 1st Albion match we were going to win 3 of our next 4 I would have been delighted, and if I had had to pick one to lose this would have been the one.

UTV

Eastie    128

Disappointing not to get at least a draw - Delph motm for me - swansea were always dangerous on the break and its a blow but we will hopefully have a few players fit in the next fortnight - still very much in our hands.