Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 Swansea City 1

The Attendance today was 33,000 (per the SSN TV report).

Thanks larry , will see what tomorrow's press give it as but Ssn have never been wrong yet with it .

Will update gtc league table tomorrow .

The Attendance today was 33,000 (per the SSN TV report).

Looked much busier than that to me.

Holte end looked pretty full - I thought it would be nearer 36k - odd that the official site haven't released it either .

Was Lowton injured ? Didn't see him on the bench - we really are suffering with a lot of injuries right now - Vlaar seems to play one game then miss a month regularly - no decent club would want him with his injury record .

We were sh*t .

omg omg omg omg omg u are going against the grain here, we were suppose to win today. before we start the killer im a sofa supporter and u are a ST holder.

WE ARE BOTH ARM CHAIR PUNDITS!!!!!

omg omg omg omg omg u are going against the grain here, we were suppose to win today. before we start the killer im a sofa supporter and u are a ST holder.

WE ARE BOTH ARM CHAIR PUNDITS!!!!!

I was there mate ,, but I thought we were sh*t , the game was boring .

Eastie on W.M. Timbo did say that Lowton had picked up an injury--he,s a wee bit concerned about the number of defenders that are out injured,

I was there mate ,, but I thought we were sh*t , the game was boring .

ah man i never expected us to beat them. im messing about the ST arm chair stufff lol