Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattlynch

Villa Flops

2 posts in this topic

Just remembering flops from recent years here is a few I have came up with. I used to go to all the reserve games at Bescot and Villa park. These were the players who formed a formidable reserve team. And now look where they are.

Luke Moore: Has not done much since he left Villa. Scored for Swansea against Man City. Since has done a tour of MLS Clubs

Isiah Osbourne: Now at Scunthorpe, never set the world alight

Jonathan Hogg: Made his Villa debut against Man United. Had an amazing game. Since then he has left and been left to rot in the Watford reserves

Rob Edwards- A centre back. Does anyone remember him.

Also Mark Delaney. Not a flop just really unlucky with injury. Now involved in the Villa youth setup.

Anyone else remember some of these great players to have graced a Villa kit?

You could say Marlon Harewood, I was quite excited when we signed he was always had a good scoring record against. It was such a great summer when we signed him, so many new faces with huge potential. Sadly MON was probably to blame for this, he hardly played him and no doubt I believe the move here ruined his career. He's now playing his trade down at Hartlepool down in League two.

Also does anyone remember Gabor Kiraly (the goalkeeper that always wore tracksuit bottoms) he was brought on loan from Palace on a emergency loan deal after both Thomas Sorensen & Stuart Taylor picked up injuries. The amount of cock ups he made during his spell.