Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Sunderland 0 Aston Villa 4

212 posts in this topic

A game we're now expected to get something from so wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose.

Cant wait!! 0730 coach is a bit of a bitch but who cares!!

We're on the official coach so we leave at 8:30. Still too early for a Saturday morning though

Hi everyone,

Going to my first Villa away day this weekend to Sunderland.

Since ive never been there before can anyone advise where they find best to park?

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Going to my first Villa away day this weekend to Sunderland.

Since ive never been there before can anyone advise where they find best to park?

Thanks.

Cant personally advise but there is some information on our away day guide for Sunderland

http://avillafan.com/site/sunderland-the-stadium-of-light/

Alcoholic!! lol

fooking animal !

#jealous

is that a proposal?? lol

so is that a yes?

Friends, Internet Friends lol

#jealous

Just keeping my good work going. Well done mate :hh:

How much will a taxi cost from Bristol to Sunderland? Also another perfect time of this game is it's the same day as me and my wife's anniversary so I'll be able to bring her back a matchday programme for a present ;)

It's nice to go into a weekend fixture and not be dreading it for a change..... 3 points would be great and what we need against a fellow bottom part of table team.

It's nice to go into a weekend fixture and not be dreading it for a change..... 3 points would be great and what we need against a fellow bottom part of table team.

I feel the same mate, however, football usually bites you lol

I'm really confident of a win, I've even betted my house on a win ;)

How much will a taxi cost from Bristol to Sunderland? Also another perfect time of this game is it's the same day as me and my wife's anniversary so I'll be able to bring her back a matchday programme for a present ;)

Surely you can get a cheap flight up? I know a few Villans doing this.

I feel the same mate, however, football usually bites you lol

This is true. As someone said above or maybe on another thread would it really come as a shock after all this positivity the last 10 days to go out and lose the match? Not really. But Sunderland are in chaos at the moment on the pitch and off so who knows....

Surely you can get a cheap flight up? I know a few Villans doing this.

I would have done that but I don't like flying, could you give me a lift back after?

I would have done that but I don't like flying, could you give me a lift back after?

Haha I live in Canada mate. No can do!

Haha I live in Canada mate. No can do!

Well couldn't you get a flight over?

just jump the train mate and go for a sh*t if you see ticket inspector approaching

Well couldn't you get a flight over?

Wembley beckons

just jump the train mate and go for a sh*t if you see ticket inspector approaching

*checks name* all makes sense

I will mate

I've tried that before actually it didn't work though, he still chucked me off the train! not just because I didn't have a ticket, but for what he said If I want a pooh I should go in the toilet.

I've tried that before actually it didn't work though, he still chucked me off the train! not just because I didn't have a ticket, but for what he said If I want a pooh I should go in the toilet.

:roll:

on another note, what the f*ck is that thing in your sig peev? Thought I was tripping for a moment there. I am expecting 3 points out of this one to be honest. Anything less is an acceptance of failure........