Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Sunderland 0 Aston Villa 4

Where have you seen that Sofa ? only news I have seen said he should be fit for Sunderland. Took a knock to the hip, no mention of hamstring.

Where have you seen that Sofa ? only news I have seen said he should be fit for Sunderland. Took a knock to the hip, no mention of hamstring.

physioroom, say thats what he he has with no return date which would suggest the reason why wilmot is worried.

physioroom, say thats what he he has with no return date which would suggest the reason why wilmot is worried.

Could be - or they don't know as club hasn't told them.

Says four days for Senderos but he had another set back so that's longer.

Big match in the real important part of our season, survival. A win here and results going our way elsewhere can see us what 6 points clear of the drop?

Big match in the real important part of our season, survival. A win here and results going our way elsewhere can see us what 6 points clear of the drop?

Next 2 games are massive as we will have Spurs, city and United all away in April as well as wembley .

We will likely have 4 home games in our last 5 in May but don't want to be in the bottom 3 going into them .

@JamesNursey: #AVFC in-form ace Sinclair hails Sherwood but new boss tells Carles Gil he must train harder to impress http://t.co/NALNpLXuyu

Looked like such a live spark when he first came out..... Time will tell if he's up for it

Looked like such a live spark when he first came out..... Time will tell if he's up for it

tim might not fancy him ,,,,,,,but the way n zogbia played last week he deserves to keep his place

Thought gil looked poor against Stoke - tried to hog the ball too much and kept losing it - although nzog has that trait too usually.

Thought gil looked poor against Stoke - tried to hog the ball too much and kept losing it - although nzog has that trait too usually.

theres obviously something going on it training too for him not to be picked. He looked a bit lost and weak in his last few games and TS has commented on his training

we are on a 2 match winning streak, it is now up to players to force their way into the side, Gil included.

Having said that i think the lad so far is class and if the 2 hardworking victories against the Baggies are anything to go by his Vision and skill could add an extra dimension to our team, he needs to curb himself sometimes and make the simple pass that is right for the situation instead of taking it on his own shoulders to take on 2 players! but i am nit picking

Injury News:

TS will give both Christian Benteke and Ron Vlaar until the last minute in hope that they will both be available for the game v Sunderland.

Alan Hutton is still suspended. Libor Kozak is back in training but I doubt he will be available this early

just heard on W.M. that Cattermole wont be playing---that's good news,--obviously Johnson is not available,this is a good chance to bring home the bacon---confidence should be high, if the Boyz can produce the 2nd half display In the cup,then I believe we will do it,

I imagine Grealish will be missing, is it 2 games?

Come On You Villa Boyzzz

fair play mate

respect !

fair play mate

respect !

nothing more than you do week in and week out Buddy!! #Villalegends