Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Sunderland 0 Aston Villa 4

Hat Tricks will do the strikers a world of good in the confidence stakes....

Haha I did some work experience at a newspaper and they used to have people just sit and think of headlines like that, though they were rarely as good, and never made me as happy.

LOL. Definitely looking like there'll be some cheesy headlines later. Very comfortable. UTV!

Absolutely amazing what happens when a team starts playing attacking football backs to the wind,

Fair play to Sherwood, guy deserves a lot of credit.

Clark must have a knock or else Tim's keeping him from yellow card number 10. Bit odd but can experiment today.

on another note, what the f*ck is that thing in your sig peev? Thought I was tripping for a moment there. I am expecting 3 points out of this one to be honest. Anything less is an acceptance of failure........

Mini elephant offering his apple pie lol

Mini elephant offering his apple pie lol

lol! Must lay off the Strong ales I think! Because I am seeing a mini elephant and Aston Villa are winning 4-0