Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Charles N'zogbia

Guest Morpheus

To be fair I don't think N'Zogbia has been given a fair crack of the whip here. Certainly he hasn't been given a decent run of games in his preferred position cutting in from the right.

Martinez will give him that if he goes to Everton and if that happens won't be surprised at all to see him playing much better there.

To be fair I don't think N'Zogbia has been given a fair crack of the whip here. Certainly he hasn't been given a decent run of games in his preferred position cutting in from the right.

Martinez will give him that if he goes to Everton and if that happens won't be surprised at all to see him playing much better there.

Mate, Nzogbia has been given plenty of chances to shine, on some occasions he has, but overall his effort and attitude seem to be the root cause of his poor performances

Apparently he's tweeted something, then deleted it sharpish, regarding Everton.

Can anyone put any more light on it?

He has looked a step off pace this season...after that injury...I think he is done.

B8XcmXhIQAEEBhT.jpg

I've heard that the tweet was photoshopped, hence it's removal.

Once again, unsure how true.

Wouldn't surprise me, can't believe he'd be that daft.