Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Charles N'zogbia

39 posts in this topic

Everton are lining up a loan move for Aston Villa midfielder Charles N'Zogbia, according to reports.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez, who coached the 28-year-old at Wigan Athletic, has targeted N'Zogbia as he looks to add some width to his side.

Source: Link

Is this his final year or does he have another on his contract ?

No great loss.

30/06/2016 :(

I'm in Liverpool on Wednesday.

I could pick him up on my way and drop him off free of charge.

I'm in Liverpool on Wednesday.

I could pick him up on my way and drop him off free of charge.

haha you got room for cleverley too?

If they cover the bus fare they can have him.

He was good for wigan but has never found that form here, don't see where he'd fit in for Everton probably Martinez freaking out about their poor league position

Be good if Everton do buy him as currently he is a waste of a wage packet.

yes it would be brilliant

Good riddance, hope we sell him. He offers absolutely nothing to the team. There is a good player there somewhere but he has no appetite to show it

Cheerio , cheerio cheerio,----has never really had us breathless!!! what is it shining in a couple of games and a couple of free kicks ?--shame but that's it ,in a nutshell,

FedUp1 I,ll ride shotgun wiz ya----to make sure Charlie and Tom, don't miss their respective stops!!!

Be good to see the back of him even on a mutual agreement to end his contract with no compo for him and a free transfer imo, frees up 50k a week or thereabouts and gives us a chance to replace.....but will need to happen asap so we can replace if we indeed would.

He single handed kept wigan up under martinez a few seasons ago

With the toffees in a similar postion to us i wouldnt let him go out on loan to them, for everton alone its a purchase, anyone else loan

He single handed kept wigan up under martinez a few seasons ago

With the toffees in a similar postion to us i wouldnt let him go out on loan to them, for everton alone its a purchase, anyone else loan

Martinez must have Charlies boys number and knows what buttons to press, or so he thinks??

Personally i think Martinez has run out of ideas and has no money to spend due to maxing out wages and a massive signing in Lukaku!!

looking for a cheap fix and feels he could conjure some fire in Zogs belly!

Martinez must have Charlies boys number and knows what buttons to press, or so he thinks??

Personally i think Martinez has run out of ideas and has no money to spend due to maxing out wages and a massive signing in Lukaku!!

looking for a cheap fix and feels he could conjure some fire in Zogs belly!

Big gamble mate and i agree martinez is under big pressure but thats evertons problem of course. He may play well for martinez but really do we want to sell to everton who are fellow strugglers at the moment?. I doubt nzogbia would do much for them if he went there though but why take a risk.

Big gamble mate and i agree martinez is under big pressure but thats evertons problem of course. He may play well for martinez but really do we want to sell to everton who are fellow strugglers at the moment?. I doubt nzogbia would do much for them if he went there though but why take a risk.

he has done nothing for Villa ,,, would he get in the team again now we have Gill

he was a good player for martinez at wigan ,,,,,,but doubt if he would do it at everton

if they want him let them have him

gets him off our wage bill

giving paul lambert money for another quality signing

he has done nothing for Villa ,,, would he get in the team again now we have Gill

he was a good player for martinez at wigan ,,,,,,but doubt if he would do it at everton

if they want him let them have him

gets him off our wage bill

giving paul lambert money for another quality signing

True mate

To be fair I don't think N'Zogbia has been given a fair crack of the whip here. Certainly he hasn't been given a decent run of games in his preferred position cutting in from the right.

Martinez will give him that if he goes to Everton and if that happens won't be surprised at all to see him playing much better there.

To be fair I don't think N'Zogbia has been given a fair crack of the whip here. Certainly he hasn't been given a decent run of games in his preferred position cutting in from the right.

Martinez will give him that if he goes to Everton and if that happens won't be surprised at all to see him playing much better there.

Mate, Nzogbia has been given plenty of chances to shine, on some occasions he has, but overall his effort and attitude seem to be the root cause of his poor performances

Apparently he's tweeted something, then deleted it sharpish, regarding Everton.

Can anyone put any more light on it?

He has looked a step off pace this season...after that injury...I think he is done.