Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Eastie

Easah Suliman

Great signing ,good decision by Villa and a wise one ,

i hope he makes the grade and becomes a regular for Aston Villa in the premier league

fans and local british born muslims players of pakistani origin are the future for our club

its about time they came through the ranks and got into the 1st team

we need to sign more , to get the local population interested in coming to matches at Villa park

it dissapoints me walking down trinity road at 5 to three on matchday to see lots of them playing football on the all weather pitch in aston park right next to villa park wearing man u and liverpool shirts. they seem to have no interest in the match being played a 2 minute walk away

the signing of easah sulliman could be the start of something big

i know some go to matches already but considering the make up of our city it is no where near enough

if these asians or the brummie muslim youth or what ever you want to call them did start attending matches at villa park

we would have to demolish villa park and build another villa park that holds over a 100,000 people

If the kid is tied down Friday, could he be inline for a role on the bench for a cup game the weekend? Said to be training on and off with first team since summer

Great signing ,good decision by Villa and a wise one ,

i hope he makes the grade and becomes a regular for Aston Villa in the premier league

fans and local british born muslims players of pakistani origin are the future for our club

its about time they came through the ranks and got into the 1st team

we need to sign more , to get the local population interested in coming to matches at Villa park

it dissapoints me walking down trinity road at 5 to three on matchday to see lots of them playing football on the all weather pitch in aston park right next to villa park wearing man u and liverpool shirts. they seem to have no interest in the match being played a 2 minute walk away

the signing of easah sulliman could be the start of something big

i know some go to matches already but considering the make up of our city it is no where near enough

if these asians or the brummie muslim youth or what ever you want to call them did start attending matches at villa park

we would have to demolish villa park and build another villa park that holds over a 100,000 people

Good comments Conman, but I think the only way this would happen is if there was some form of representation on the board from that particular religious group. Once again it brings into point how Muslims, Pakistanis and Indians could work together. It's such a shame this happens as there must be some terrific prospects going to waste.

Good comments Conman, but I think the only way this would happen is if there was some form of representation on the board from that particular religious group. Once again it brings into point how Muslims, Pakistanis and Indians could work together. It's such a shame this happens as there must be some terrific prospects going to waste.

yes it would be good if the Wouhara brothers became board members

http://birmingham.livingmag.co.uk/east-end-foods/

they own east end foods the massive asian food distribution centre on the site of the old HP sauce factory down the road from Villa park

http://tribune.com.pk/story/829072/pakistan-praises-easahs-induction-in-aston-villa/?

What dude ?

There was a spammer on the rampage earlier.

Surely this is the season when he becomes a regular in our first team

I have been wondering about him. Impresses for England all the time and in the past apparently turned down moves to both Arsenal and Bayern but can't get anywhere near the first team at Villa?

1 hour ago, avstu said:

I have been wondering about him. Impresses for England all the time and in the past apparently turned down moves to both Arsenal and Bayern but can't get anywhere near the first team at Villa?

Not many of our promising youngsters do on a regular basis. Bruce would rather play Gabby over Davis or RHM. Elmo probably over Bree.  We have some very good young talent who are wasted either in under 23's or not playing at all.

RHM, Green, Lyden, Bree and Davis  should be getting first team game time now or at least out on loan somewhere where they can get constant game time in order to improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few of those started looking for moves away at the end of the season if they still aren't getting any game time.

19 hours ago, Zeewulf said:

Not many of our promising youngsters do on a regular basis. Bruce would rather play Gabby over Davis or RHM. Elmo probably over Bree.  We have some very good young talent who are wasted either in under 23's or not playing at all.

RHM, Green, Lyden, Bree and Davis  should be getting first team game time now or at least out on loan somewhere where they can get constant game time in order to improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few of those started looking for moves away at the end of the season if they still aren't getting any game time.

The club should be looking to offload them if they aren't getting game time at this level.

I can only comment on what I see and Sulliman has impressed me at International level everytime I have seen him play. Green needs to sort his fitness out but I think he will feature heavily this season.

As for Lyden - he had a very injury prone season last year and has a lot of competition at Villa in midfield this year so if he isn't getting the game time he needs to look at a loan option as soon as possible.

I am yet to see anything from RHM and I don't like his attitude on social media.