Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastie

Easah Suliman

15 posts in this topic

Good someone wants to stay with Villa.

Good luck to young Easah.

Great signing ,good decision by Villa and a wise one ,

i hope he makes the grade and becomes a regular for Aston Villa in the premier league

fans and local british born muslims players of pakistani origin are the future for our club

its about time they came through the ranks and got into the 1st team

we need to sign more , to get the local population interested in coming to matches at Villa park

it dissapoints me walking down trinity road at 5 to three on matchday to see lots of them playing football on the all weather pitch in aston park right next to villa park wearing man u and liverpool shirts. they seem to have no interest in the match being played a 2 minute walk away

the signing of easah sulliman could be the start of something big

i know some go to matches already but considering the make up of our city it is no where near enough

if these asians or the brummie muslim youth or what ever you want to call them did start attending matches at villa park

we would have to demolish villa park and build another villa park that holds over a 100,000 people

If the kid is tied down Friday, could he be inline for a role on the bench for a cup game the weekend? Said to be training on and off with first team since summer

Did whoopy Goldberg marry scooby doo ?

No she married Peter Cushion.

Great signing ,good decision by Villa and a wise one ,

i hope he makes the grade and becomes a regular for Aston Villa in the premier league

fans and local british born muslims players of pakistani origin are the future for our club

its about time they came through the ranks and got into the 1st team

we need to sign more , to get the local population interested in coming to matches at Villa park

it dissapoints me walking down trinity road at 5 to three on matchday to see lots of them playing football on the all weather pitch in aston park right next to villa park wearing man u and liverpool shirts. they seem to have no interest in the match being played a 2 minute walk away

the signing of easah sulliman could be the start of something big

i know some go to matches already but considering the make up of our city it is no where near enough

if these asians or the brummie muslim youth or what ever you want to call them did start attending matches at villa park

we would have to demolish villa park and build another villa park that holds over a 100,000 people

Good comments Conman, but I think the only way this would happen is if there was some form of representation on the board from that particular religious group. Once again it brings into point how Muslims, Pakistanis and Indians could work together. It's such a shame this happens as there must be some terrific prospects going to waste.

Good comments Conman, but I think the only way this would happen is if there was some form of representation on the board from that particular religious group. Once again it brings into point how Muslims, Pakistanis and Indians could work together. It's such a shame this happens as there must be some terrific prospects going to waste.

yes it would be good if the Wouhara brothers became board members

http://birmingham.livingmag.co.uk/east-end-foods/

they own east end foods the massive asian food distribution centre on the site of the old HP sauce factory down the road from Villa park

http://tribune.com.pk/story/829072/pakistan-praises-easahs-induction-in-aston-villa/?

Let's hope so as it will improve relationships - hopefully?

What dude ?

There was a spammer on the rampage earlier.