FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Admin Wanted

avstu

ADMIN WANTED

This position is open to everyone and is an unpaid job.

We are looking for an administrator that will help with the running of the whole site.

The person who applies should also have plenty of free time available to them.

Duties would include the following

• We are quite lucky to have good forum moderators but even they miss the odd thing so you would need to cover them for anything they do miss.
  • When there are issues on the forum you have to take what you believe is appropriate, fair and most importantly in the best interests of the website - and not your friends!
  • Away from the forum - you will need to help with the chasing down of writers when they forget to submit their articles. When they can't submit for whatever reason you will need to find cover or even submit your own article for Anne (our editor) to check.
  • There are various sections that need updating after each game - so if someone else doesn't update them - again its down to you.
  • The Facebook page needs updating daily and some of the staff do try but it is an area we really lack in so work would be needed on this front.
  • The Twitter account is quite active and is run pretty well by those involved but all input is welcomed.
  • Ideas - We love a good idea on how to make us bigger and better so we welcome them all - good or bad.
So you fancy a go? The person who gets picked will be put on a trial to see if they are good enough for the role, and more importantly - that they are happy in the role.

Simply drop me a PM on here telling me why you think you deserve a chance, what you can offer and what you love about avillafan.com

Applications will stop being accepted on Monday 19th January.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think Eastie would be perfect and well suited for the admin job and Larry AV would be excellent at running the prediction league

Would you fancy hosting the cordon bleu section Connie ;)

Maybe you could even provide recipes and a good food guide - your reviews are excellent.

Prediction league sites will do it all for you free of charge and mini leagues updated immediately within 2 minutes of results .

Saved a lot of time and hassle .

What I did suggest to stu also was possibly a villa quiz section ?

Don't want people thinking I'm coming here with all new ideas to change things as I think it's a great site to start with .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

btw I was only joking about throwing my name in,,...eastie is a good shout imo,he's been whoring himself for a shot of the buttons since he's joined lol,seriously though he's got experience of it it before on other site I believe,...

FFS, am starting to feel like Grealish here. No, Robinson...

2426f5x.png

btw I was only joking about throwing my name in,,...eastie is a good shout imo,he's been whoring himself for a shot of the buttons since he's joined lol,seriously though he's got experience of it it before on other site I believe,...

Cheeky rat , I'd be happy to help where needed but admin is a time consuming role and not sure i would have the time .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Think he's gone west - no sign him of him since his opening post :)

Having noted Anne's comments above I think she would be ideal for the role .

I was taking the p*ss.

2426f5x.png

Archived