FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it normally unravels before our eyes

+1 Jeff :roll:

Lambert is going nowhere this season and i reckon the only way he will be sacked come the summer is if the atmosphere is toxic at VP for 90 minutes every week, that is the only possible way the board will listen and even then it may not be enough.

I've lost all hope under this regime, we need a new owner because it seems the current one is happy for us to just survive and while that is the case no decent manager is going to come here, don't forget all the managers who turned us down before Lambert.

Lerner out and take Lambert with you.

+1 Jeff :roll:

Lambert is going nowhere this season and i reckon the only way he will be sacked come the summer is if the atmosphere is toxic at VP for 90 minutes every week, that is the only possible way the board will listen and even then it may not be enough.

I've lost all hope under this regime, we need a new owner because it seems the current one is happy for us to just survive and while that is the case no decent manager is going to come here, don't forget all the managers who turned us down before Lambert.

Lerner out and take Lambert with you.

i think there is more chance of lambert out than lerner out

lerner is the real problem but people seem oblivious to that

i would chant lambert out if we was in the the relegation zone

but a win tomorow will see us nearly tenth or top half of the table

few new players this month and we will rise higher and get to wembley for a semi

a remarkable acheivement under the circumstances

fliegetn0.gif

The only way we are ever gonna get rid of this muppet Lamberk is to hit Mr Lerner were it hurts. As much as it hurts guys and gals don't go. Do you not think he will get the message and act sooner rather than dither and watch us wilt away into the championship and beyond with this idiots football we are playing. This man must be the worst manager in our history playing the worst football ever in our proud history.

If Lamberk had any bollocks he'd walk. If Lerner had any he'd have sacked ages ago. Only way now is boycott the stadium and make this man sit up and notice.

LAMBERK OUT

I will NEVER boycott a game.

I will protest before a match, I will protest after a match, I will sign petitions, I would even smash the ticket office up but I will never turn my back on MY villa. When the villa play they are my family.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

As I said mate it hurts. But nothing else is gonna work but Boycotting games

How do you know? How will boycotting work ? Most if the revenue is from sky and the owner is in America. I can only see it being negative to the team.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived