FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When John Gregory was manager I fell asleep against West Ham at home on a Sunday and didn't do go for 3 games.

Come back john all is forgiven.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

sorry guys to me it don't matter whether any protest is before, during, after, the game or a combination of all 3---it wont make an iota of difference-----coco has one of the safest jobs in football---he is in situ for the long run--don't forget about "the 5 year project" which we are more than halfway through,

who will take note apart from the media?--randy aint nowhere to be seen does he buy the English press? --Fox is a "yes man" the "board"

are quieter than a blinkin dormouse,-

--and coco has pulled a good cracker by saying that last Sunday,s outbursts --"upset the players" who apparently are enjoying this new "possession football "coco has got them doing!!! so you can see where he,s going on this and where the blame will be laid should we loose any game where the faithful vent our feelings!! clever coco clever,

good luck guys n gals tomorrow----I wish youz well,whatever course is taken.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

sorry guys to me it don't matter whether any protest is before, during, after, the game or a combination of all 3---it wont make an iota of difference-----coco has one of the safest jobs in football---he is in situ for the long run--don't forget about "the 5 year project" which we are more than halfway through,

who will take note apart from the media?--randy aint nowhere to be seen does he buy the English press? --Fox is a "yes man" the "board"

are quieter than a blinkin dormouse,-

--and coco has pulled a good cracker by saying that last Sunday,s outbursts --"upset the players" who apparently are enjoying this new "possession football "coco has got them doing!!! so you can see where he,s going on this and where the blame will be laid should we loose any game where the faithful vent our feelings!! clever coco clever,

good luck guys n gals tomorrow----I wish youz well,whatever course is taken.

Thanks Freddy, hopefully it will be a good day out.

your right about the clown, he could sign Ched Evans and get sponsored by the BNP and still keep his job. I also don't think the home faithful haven't got the energy for a fight with him, we know its a lost cause. The away fans howver will make their feelings known.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Thanks Freddy, hopefully it will be a good day out.

your right about the clown, he could sign Ched Evans and get sponsored by the BNP and still keep his job. I also don't think the home faithful haven't got the energy for a fight with him, we know its a lost cause. The away fans howver will make their feelings known.

Bet we don't

funniest.gif

Worst cases scenario were getting hammed let's jus have a mass pitch invasion every week till we get what we wan (I joke with this one by the way)

Worked for Brighton back in the goldstone days!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived