FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

I think the main reason lerner escapes much of the flak at villa is because he is never there to hear it - were he to be shown in the stands on the big screen I feel he would be rounded on big time but he's about as elusive as Lord Lucan.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard from someone that grelishes attitude is an absolute joke , one of the young generation of modern day footballers that become professional, sign a contract then think they have made it when in reality they have done fuckall.

So maybe all is not well behind the scenes but it may not ALL be Lamberts fault.

Not true, grealish just wants to play Football, I work with somebody who Knows him.

Always an excuse for the p*ss poor football during Lerner's reign. That's in no way an attack on you, but just my perception on what I've seen for years now.

We had had goal droughts under MON, even during the Wembley double. The success that year masked the bigger issues, because we were showing signs of decay at the time. Barry leaving was the beginning of the end........and think about what he said. He wanted the chance to win silverware. To look back now that hardly seems like knock against MON, but one against Lerners ambition to continue the push for success.

We were sh*t under GH, sh*t under AM, and have been sh*t under PL. Been circling the drains for years, and the only constant has been Lerner.......and well....Gabby. Both can p*ss off as far as I'm concerned.

Another manager under Lerner will change nothing. Lambert is easy to blame: his tactics blow, he seems to have no control over the dressing room, and his post match comments are gag inducing. He's Lerners bullet proof vest, and he's been taking bullets for our useless owner for years.

I just wonder what has to happen for Villa fans to direct all their anger where it rightfully belongs, instead of at every new patsy our useless chairman appoints (GH, GMac, AM, PF, PL, TF.....)

I'd debate us being sh*t under GH. We were not our best by any means but he had us playing decent attacking football IMO. Makoun could have been our MF general if GH had stuck around and we would be a different side. Think the fruits of GH labour would have been seen in a 2nd season IMO. Would of have more improvment than we have had under PL

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I'd debate us being sh*t under GH. We were not our best by any means but he had us playing decent attacking football IMO. Makoun could have been our MF general if GH had stuck around and we would be a different side. Think the fruits of GH labour would have been seen in a 2nd season IMO. Would of have more improvment than we have had under PL

Despite GH's enfactuation with Liverpool which got most Fans Backs up I have to agree Peever I think he would have turned us round and into a decent side Sadly (the bigger question is though would Lerner have still behaved as he has).

Despite GH's enfactuation with Liverpool which got most Fans Backs up I have to agree Peever I think he would have turned us round and into a decent side Sadly (the bigger question is though would Lerner have still behaved as he has).

Fans didn't take to GH because of his Liverpool hardon same way most didnt take to MCtit because of his SHA connection

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Houllier tried to play decent football - however as peever says he was liverpool obsessed anfd paid too much homage to them that night at anfield along with his unforgivable line up at Man City in the cup .

He had to go but was the better of our last 3 managers by a distance .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Fans didn't take to GH because of his Liverpool hardon same way most didnt take to MCtit because of his SHA connection

Fair comment some did that i didnt take to mccleish because he relegated a team and we hired him not because he was ex blues. Houllier i actually didnt mind although it did grate me abit how he constantly bummed liverpool and applauded the kop while ignoring our supporters at their ground.

Fair comment some did that i didnt take to mccleish because he relegated a team and we hired him not because he was ex blues. Houllier i actually didnt mind although it did grate me abit how he constantly bummed liverpool and applauded the kop while ignoring our supporters at their ground.

Management of football clubs is still 'just a job to some of them'. We can all say that we have preferred working for one company more than another company we worked for even though we are doing the same job. I known I can. It's to do with the surroundings and the people we work with. I bet the atmosphere stinks at Villa Park at the moment. I mean who wants to work somewhere if you are not wanted. McLeish had no chance at Villa Park, even if we had of won every game some people would still hold it against him because of his association with Blues. Once we are sold to a new owner, things will change dramatically. New owner, new vision.

image.jpg

I made the statement about GH based on us being in the drop zone in January with the same group of players who made the Wembley double minus Milner. While I do agree he COULD have gotten us playing a better quality of football, he never really got over the hump, and our 9th place finish was under GMAc with GH out of the picture, and in large part to an end of year run.

When you and I first met Peev, it was at VP for the Wigan match. At that time we were still threatened by relegation and not 100% in the clear. Hard to say wholeheartedly that year under GH/GMac wasn't sh*t, when we weren't really clear of the relegation battle until late in the year. Think about it, that's similar to PL.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Archived