FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

Agreed with this its the only way people will take notice... Or possibly a mass walk out in the holte end 10mins before the end an watch it onntonight screens???

The Holte End is normally emptying on 80mins anyway! !

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is lambert does need to go, he's proven that he's not good enough now but we are teatering on the edge, performances are sh*t but we're not losing, we're also not winning thiugh, getting rid of lambert right now could end in disaster, it also could end in success but it is still a risk. For me if he was going to go he needed to go prior to the window opening so a new manager could make changes. Theres a big reason this woukdnt happen, Lerner, he doesn't want to spend a penny so why get rid of defence shield, as long as lambert is here to take the heat Lerner will get away with murder.

Also a demonstration in the stadium outside or any other way will do f*ck all, people tried up outside villa park (uh umm loyal) when we didn't want mctit and he was hired with immediate effect. Imo if there had to be a protest then outside is the way to do it

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

f*ck it, Lambert out for 90 mins it is.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

The thing is lambert does need to go, he's proven that he's not good enough now but we are teatering on the edge, performances are sh*t but we're not losing, we're also not winning thiugh, getting rid of lambert right now could end in disaster, it also could end in success but it is still a risk. For me if he was going to go he needed to go prior to the window opening so a new manager could make changes. Theres a big reason this woukdnt happen, Lerner, he doesn't want to spend a penny so why get rid of defence shield, as long as lambert is here to take the heat Lerner will get away with murder.

Also a demonstration in the stadium outside or any other way will do f*ck all, people tried up outside villa park (uh umm loyal) when we didn't want mctit and he was hired with immediate effect. Imo if there had to be a protest then outside is the way to do it

Agreed, outside is a must, perhaps all the non believers should chain themselves up to the rails outside the ground and go on hunger strike or maybe have a dirty protest

We want Lambert In

On your own ma lord

On your own

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Agreed, outside is a must, perhaps all the non believers should chain themselves up to the rails outside the ground and go on hunger strike or maybe have a dirty protest

You met Loyal? If he went on a hunger strike the protest will still be going for the 2015/16 season such is his reserves.

Love ya mate!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

The Holte End is normally emptying on 80mins anyway! !

for me is on the 85th minute due to the Wifes bad foot! 5 mins less pain in recent seasons so its not all bad

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

You met Loyal? If he went on a hunger strike the protest will still be going for the 2015/16 season such is his reserves.

Love ya mate!

You Posh pr*ck! lol ;)

Love ya back! ha

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived