FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a strong believer that it shouldn't happen during the game as much as your point makes sense.

I think regardless of the result - at full time we should sing Lambert out.

But the simple fact is - If we win - no1 will sing it. Everyone will go home happy.

Agree.

Before and after, but never during.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

any demo should be after a game, it should be well organised and in numbers so to have effect! if after a game 10k of Villa fans stood outside the North stand it would have an impact, maybe

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Publicity wise however I agree it would have a bigger impact in the 11th minute .

The press smell blood and are all over the anti Lambert story now - a huge anti Lambert chant for the 11th minute would give them a field day and really turn up the heat on Lambert .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Publicity wise however I agree it would have a bigger impact in the 11th minute .

The press smell blood and are all over the anti Lambert story now - a huge anti Lambert chant for the 11th minute would give them a field day and really turn up the heat on Lambert .

That's what I thought and it would only be for 1 minute giving us 90 still to get behind the team.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i dont know !! i really dont!

Hate seeing our club in this situation and its hard to know what we can do that will be noticed and will not affect the Players during the game, but then again maybe the Players have to share the responsibility also?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

any demo should be after a game, it should be well organised and in numbers so to have effect! if after a game 10k of Villa fans stood outside the North stand itwould have an impact, maybe

Agreed with this its the only way people will take notice... Or possibly a mass walk out in the holte end 10mins before the end an watch it onntonight screens???

Agreed with this its the only way people will take notice... Or possibly a mass walk out in the holte end 10mins before the end an watch it onntonight screens???

Walk outs ,, good god man how may time do people come up with this crap

funniest.gif

Archived