FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Lambert Out Campaign

B6!

As you know the majority are now firmly with team Brawly6 and want that clown Lambert out of Villa Park sooner rather than later.

So what are we going to do about it ?

My suggestion is that at Leicester in the 11th minute we all sing we want Lambert out for 1 minute, why the 11th minute ?

The problem with singing it all the way through the game is that it could have a negative effect on the players so to only do it for 1 minute should not make it to bad for the players however loud enough for the clown to hear and make a point.

Why the 11th minute ? Thats easy, we have scored 11 league goals in 20 games this season.

Anyone agree or can you think of something else to do as we can't do nothing any longer.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a strong believer that it shouldn't happen during the game as much as your point makes sense.

I think regardless of the result - at full time we should sing Lambert out.

But the simple fact is - If we win - no1 will sing it. Everyone will go home happy.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

What of we score before the 11th minute? :p

We won't !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I am a strong believer that it shouldn't happen during the game as much as your point makes sense.

I think regardless of the result - at full time we should sing Lambert out.

But the simple fact is - If we win - no1 will sing it. Everyone will go home happy.

Seemed that wasn't the case against Blackpool?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

10906576_10204911799107859_5187892445060

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived