FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im all for innocent until proven guilty, this lad got found guilty in a court of law with evidence presented, he's fighting for his life now because he's probably skint and he knows the wealth being a pro footballer brings. This isn't as if its a speeding fine FFS, wont give this thread any more time, total bollocks imo

Im all for innocent until proven guilty, this lad got found guilty in a court of law with evidence presented, he's fighting for his life now because he's probably skint and he knows the wealth being a pro footballer brings. This isn't as if its a speeding fine FFS, wont give this thread any more time, total bollocks imo

Because no woman has ever lied in a court of law and an innocent man has been convicted and jailed??? more common than you think!

women who lie about rape should get a life sentence themselves! 

Covered up way worse than that. You have probably read about it unless you live in a bubble 

I've read about his charges and such but I don';t know about a cover up with it?  To be fair though I live in Canada..... non descriptive footballers rape cases don't exactly make the headlines over here....... 

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Any of you with a passing interest could easily look up what went on, its all online in newspaper reports of the trial.

And more than two people know the truth because it was filmed.

But I will give a brief recap of what I remember reading.......Ched and some mates had a night out on the p*ss, having already booked a hotel room. At some point Ched headed home only for one of his mates to send him a text saying "got one" Ched replied "on my way".

His mate had sex with the girl in the hotel room, this was filmed by other mates who were outside the window. The girl was off her head and when Ched turned up she was passed out on the bed but he had sex with her anyway. Again this was all filmed and used as evidence to convict in court.

That's what I recall of some of the key points of the case, it would seem its not quite as straight forward in the eyes of the law but then legal points often have very little to do with justice.

I only know what I have read but if film exists of him having sex with an unconscious girl then he is a rapist, but that doesn't mean some clever lawyer won't get him off on a technicality.

Ok so if thats all out in the open (which I knew already) what has the BBC covered up according to others above? 

Search me mate, this has nothing to do with the BBC but they have become a greatly distrusted often politically motivated organisation in the eyes of many.

nothing to do with the BBC,, in my case it would be ITV

After  seing  the girlfiend and mother of ched evans on ITV being  interviewed on the this morning programme  before loose women just after he was sent down made me think 

anyway he went down ,,,,,,done his time few years inside  ,,,,,,,,,,came out ,,,,,,,,and tried to get on with his life

obviously ,stigma still attached    , he couldnt ,, 

recently new evidence has been uncovered that was not available to the judge and jury at the time of his conviction

so his case has been refereed to the CCRC ,,,,,,,,(crime cases review commision)

it is worth bearing in mind that the CCRC get thousands and thousands of cases to review each year

and only very tiny percentage of those cases are referred to the court of appeal

Chads case has been reffered to the court of appeal 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived