FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

what Loyalism??

I thought you were refering to the fact he is out on Licence as opposed to have served his full term lol

No, I said the FA cannot stop him playing lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I said the FA cannot stop him playing lol

i know that now FFS! i get it!! i was wrong!!

damn you dont half go on!! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i know that now FFS! i get it!! i was wrong!!

damn you dont half go on!! ;)

Melt !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Melt !

Dry Lunch....what ever that means!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Dry Lunch....what ever that means!! lol

:roll:

image.png

He is only been stopped from playing football by the fact no club is prepared to endure alienating fans and sponsors, fact is when you are in the public eye and you are a convicted rapist chances are you can kiss your career goodbye.

And for those convinced of his innocence i suggest you do a little on line research, though some sources i have red refer to some things not adding up the basis of it that seems to be backed up with some evidence is that he arrived at the Hotel after his mate had consensual sex with this girl, he then had sex with her while she was unconscious and all this was filmed by other friends who were hiding outside the window. The film was used as far as i am aware as evidence in court.

Maybe he will get off on a technicality but there seems little doubt he was at the very least responsible for some seriously cuntish behaviour.

I'm sure i'm not alone in on more than one occasion been in the company of a seriously pissed/unconscious female, never entered my mind that it was an opportunity for sex.

He is only been stopped from playing football by the fact no club is prepared to endure alienating fans and sponsors, fact is when you are in the public eye and you are a convicted rapist chances are you can kiss your career goodbye.

And for those convinced of his innocence i suggest you do a little on line research, though some sources i have red refer to some things not adding up the basis of it that seems to be backed up with some evidence is that he arrived at the Hotel after his mate had consensual sex with this girl, he then had sex with her while she was unconscious and all this was filmed by other friends who were hiding outside the window. The film was used as far as i am aware as evidence in court.

Maybe he will get off on a technicality but there seems little doubt he was at the very least responsible for some seriously cuntish behaviour.

I'm sure i'm not alone in on more than one occasion been in the company of a seriously pissed/unconscious female, never entered my mind that it was an opportunity for sex.

well said mate.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived