FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

This guy's been hung drawn and quartered. He had a drunken f*ck with some slag who saw money money money as he was a footballer.

She was off her face on coke, weed and also pissed, as was he. A normal person would accept this as a drunken shag/mistake. But again, as he's a footballer it's a different story. Feel sorry for the lad

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think it was as simple as you suggest, Rich.

Not suggesting this woman is blameless but it's a very odd case.

Sick hearing about him. Don't care if he plays football again or not but sick of all the attention he's getting, at the expense of real news.

2426f5x.png

The FA need to put a proper code of conduct and limitations on football players instead of this one rule for one and one for another!! not backing him up but come on, look at some of those who have played in the prem and in england

Marlon King, Lee Hughes, Joey Barton, Eric Cantona etc etc!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The FA can't block a player who has done his time as he is now a free man.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

we could get him on a free lol

He's about our standard mate, league 1

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

The FA can't block a player who has done his time as he is now a free man.

Joey Barton Played while out on Licence just as Lee Hughes did? no different to Evans Mate

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Duncan Ferguson also i think??

Joey Barton Played while out on Licence just as Lee Hughes did? no different to Evans Mate

Is this another Loyalism ?

I said the FA can't stop him playing not can stop him playing.

image.png

Is this another Loyalism ?

I said the FA can't stop him playing not can stop him playing.

what Loyalism??

I thought you were refering to the fact he is out on Licence as opposed to have served his full term lol

Archived