FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

Steveb I agree was just saying what's good for one or 3 in this case should be for him too. Here's another side to it. If Ched Evans worked in a supermarket done what he did guilty or innocent then went and got a job in another supermarket in another town would there be all this commotion..... I doubt it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to form an opinion of the case without knowing the full facts - as a footballer he's nothing special in any case ..I don't remember this furore though over lee Hughes and didn't he kill someone and go to jail for dangerous driving in a hit and run and then evade police for 36 hours?

yes he did mate and was probably drunk but got away with that ,

so drunk driving and killing must be acceptable

fliegetn0.gif

As it stands he is a convicted rapest and until his name is cleared I would just keep my head down.

yes i think that would be the best thing to do

i know he has been convicted in a court of law

but after seeing interviews on morning television with his girlfriend and mother after he was released i am convinced he is innocent

but weather he wins his appeal or not is another thing

fliegetn0.gif

Steveb I agree was just saying what's good for one or 3 in this case should be for him too. Here's another side to it. If Ched Evans worked in a supermarket done what he did guilty or innocent then went and got a job in another supermarket in another town would there be all this commotion..... I doubt it.

i think there would be commotion if the women he was working with at the new supermarket found out about his past

fliegetn0.gif

like you say there wasnt really any uproar when lee hughes returned to football

I remember there was some but not to this extent .

I note evans has vehemently pleaded his innocence throughout and the appeal will be interesting .

You seem convinced of his innocence so if he is acquitted it will be interesting to see which clubs come in for him or if the stigma will remain.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

I remember there was some but not to this extent .

I note evans has vehemently pleaded his innocence throughout and the appeal will be interesting .

You seem convinced of his innocence so if he is acquitted it will be interesting to see which clubs come in for him or if the stigma will remain.

35 goals in one season ,,,,,,,if found innocent i would imagine there will be plenty willing to sign him

fliegetn0.gif

Yeh totally agree mate. If other people have been accepted back then there's no reason why Evans shouldn't either. I think it's a difficult because employing a convicted rapist into pretty much any company is bound to cause problems for someone. This scenario is just more prominent due to the privileged position footballers hold which creates more media coverage

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Archived