FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ched Evans

B6!

What's your thoughts on all the news reports about him

Done the crime, done the time, he should be allowed to do his job

OR

When you coach kids football you have to do a Criminal Records Check (CRB) before you are allowed to do it, something that the likes of John Terry and Steven Gerrard would fail on due to having criminal records, Ched Evans would walk out with kids who are mascots, would you want your child walking out with a rapist ?

OR

Was he the victim in the first place and due to the bad name a lot of footballers have he was made an example of ?

You decide !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to form an opinion of the case without knowing the full facts - as a footballer he's nothing special in any case ..I don't remember this furore though over lee Hughes and didn't he kill someone and go to jail for dangerous driving in a hit and run and then evade police for 36 hours?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Hard to form an opinion of the case without knowing the full facts - as a footballer he's nothing special in any case ..I don't remember this furore though over lee Hughes and didn't he kill someone and go to jail for dangerous driving in a hit and run and then evade police for 36 hours?

Yes he did mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

He should keep his head down until his appeal is done. Once that's squared away then at least we might know how guilty he is, or isn't.

He obviously feels he's innocent so not sure why the media are hammering him for not making an apology. In his eyes he's innocent.

In terms of football he certainly shouldn't play at the moment, or at least in the top tiers. How would we feel if he came to Villa right now?

Until proven otherwise he is guilty of rape. Like many of us I'm CRB checked for my work and couldn't do my job with even anything remotely like that in my history.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I just don't see how he can be accepted back into football again. His presence in any football club is bound to divide players and fans alike. Can you really see any parent willing to let his young daughter wear a football shirt with a convicted rapist name on the back?

It's like Rolf Harris coming out of prison and getting a job on Blue Peter, that would never be allowed.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

As it stands he is a convicted rapest and until his name is cleared I would just keep my head down.

Didn't he pull out of the Oldham deal because he didn't want to be the cause for them not getting their new stand?

The thuggish death/rape threats that people at Oldham got from the public were disgusting. They are trying to give a man who has done his time the chance to rebuild his career.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Mike Tyson I agree is the same but the other 2 aren't really comparable imo. There's probably a few people on here that have got behind the wheel when they've had a few and most people don't stick to the speeding limit. King was just stupid enough to keep getting caught and Hughes caused an accident but he never deliberately went out to kill someone.

You can't accidentally rape someone and I don't think it's something you can write off as a mistake. I think if you have it within you to rape someone then you have to have something wrong in your head.

edit - I've just remembered about the other convictions that King has got. He is also a pr*ck and isn't a worthy role model for anyone.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Archived