FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Villa In The Press

Eastie

Pinned

I know I am thick but what does that mean ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it gets pinned to the top of its respective forum topic, therefore being top all the time

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

it gets pinned to the top of its respective forum topic, therefore being top all the time

What Jeff said!! Thicko!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

So if you pinned 2 which one would be top lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

So if you pinned 2 which one would be top lol

the first pinned i think?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

the first pinned i think?

Confused.com lol

image.png

Confused.com lol

ok,

1.Look at the holte end forum and you will see 4 topics that remain at the top regardless of how active they are, these are pinned.

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived