FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Shame On Celtic Fans

Loyalvillan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Wigan player wouldn't wear a poppy shirt on the weekend either but not much talk about that..... Who cares about the politics behind it all. Does anyone get upset when you walk down the street and someones not wearing a poppy? Christ on a bike

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

100% with anne, should always show ur respect for min silence , and if a player dose not wish to wear a poppy its his choice, actually thought mcleans letter was pretty good, could have got into a lot more issues with why he refuses to wear but didnt, its my belief neither a football pitch or a football forum is neither the right place to have this discussion

The Irish Ambassador laid a wreath at the Cenotaph on Sunday, it being the first time an Irish Ambassador attended.

They should have never been away.

Thats right Larry

and 6 months ago Irish President Michael Higgins on a visit to the Queen paid his respects at the memorial to Lord Louis Mountbatten who was murdered by the IRA

At least the Queen , Ian Paisley , Martin mcGuinnes and his mate gerry are trying to move on from the past , or was as in Ians case RIP

but there are still bigoted idiots as we have seen at celtic this weekend and as we see at the orange marches every summer

i think at west ham last year it was case of drunk people down below the stands unaware of the minutes silence above them

it was the same at the recent wolves blues match . with Blues fans arriving late making noise then wolves fans reacted

as for james mclean well i often drink with 2 catholic derry men in my local

they are aged about 70 , i think one would have no problem wearing a poppy but the other one certainly would

fliegetn0.gif

Thats right Larry

and 6 months ago Irish President Michael Higgins on a visit to the Queen paid his respects at the memorial to Lord Louis Mountbatten who was murdered by the IRA

At least the Queen , Ian Paisley , Martin mcGuinnes and his mate gerry are trying to move on from the past , or was as in Ians case RIP

but there are still bigoted idiots as we have seen at celtic this weekend and as we see at the orange marches every summer

i think at west ham last year it was case of drunk people down below the stands unaware of the minutes silence above them

it was the same at the recent wolves blues match . with Blues fans arriving late making noise then wolves fans reacted

as for james mclean well i often drink with 2 catholic derry men in my local

they are aged about 70 , i think one would have no problem wearing a poppy but the other one certainly would

ian paisley you got to be kidding he was a rascist b**tard & its not bigoted booing im afraid everyone has a political & democratic right,i wouldnt boo as ive said but dont you think some might have a case if theyve watched or know of innocent people being killed

i think putting a bullet in a childs body is much worse,than some fans booing

anyhow here's a list & maybe just maybe people will understand

shame on you celtic aye right shame on you brittish soldiers

RIP little ones

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

The Celtic fans who booed should be f**cking ashamed, the wearing of the poppy is up to the individual and I choose to wear one out of respect for what we have today.

Bloody Sunday was a disgrace as were the cowardly bombings which lead to the murder of innocent people by the IRA, however two wrongs don't make a right.

As for other fans making a noise, this was mainly down to drunken idiots arriving late, it happened at West sham this year with villa fans in the concourse, not as bad as Palace last season however still happened.

The Celtic thing was blatant, no excuses.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

makes me laugh, all this british soldier sh*t, and british army sh*t, they are soldiers, they do what they are told to do, they have no choice, its the politicians that should be belated, not british soldiers who fought in many wars forgotten about, doing what they were told to do, do you think we would live the life we live without them,im proud of the british army, and I am proud that I was one of them, would do some of you good to have a taste of army life, maybe some of you wouldn't give so many smarmy comments and opinions by pretending you know what its all about, sorry, rant over, but I do get annoyed when the british army gets targeted by people that havnt got a bloody clue,

The Celtic fans who booed should be f**cking ashamed, the wearing of the poppy is up to the individual and I choose to wear one out of respect for what we have today.

Bloody Sunday was a disgrace as were the cowardly bombings which lead to the murder of innocent people by the IRA, however two wrongs don't make a right.

As for other fans making a noise, this was mainly down to drunken idiots arriving late, it happened at West sham this year with villa fans in the concourse, not as bad as Palace last season however still happened.

The Celtic thing was blatant, no excuses.

i wish it was silent,it was silent last year at CP but many did stay in the concourse,..but if an irish celtic fan from the north who has maybe lost a loved one or child by the BA during the troubles can you blame them for because if my son or daughter was shot dead id f**cking boo

as for the IRA bombings of omagh & manchester im disgusted with those also where innocent civillians died

makes me laugh, all this british soldier sh*t, and british army sh*t, they are soldiers, they do what they are told to do, they have no choice, its the politicians that should be belated, not british soldiers who fought in many wars forgotten about, doing what they were told to do, do you think we would live the life we live without them,im proud of the british army, and I am proud that I was one of them, would do some of you good to have a taste of army life, maybe some of you wouldn't give so many smarmy comments and opinions by pretending you know what its all about, sorry, rant over, but I do get annoyed when the british army gets targeted by people that havnt got a bloody clue,

the world doesnt owe you a favour you imperialist old man,...good on ye being in the army i have respect for the veterans but its different now,...maybe if you were on the recieving end of oppression & iliigal occupation you would think different

i wish it was silent,it was silent last year at CP but many did stay in the concourse,..but if an irish celtic fan from the north who has maybe lost a loved one or child by the BA during the troubles can you blame them for because if my son or daughter was shot dead id f**cking boo

as for the IRA bombings of omagh & manchester im disgusted with those also where innocent civillians died

At no point did I say all Celtic fans mate, I have family who support Celtic and they would always observe the minutes silence.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived