FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

F.a. Cup, Season 2014-2015

Larry-AV

Can't believe the noses scored 3 in 6 mins, we can't score 3 in 6 games !

just had another text from my brother on the coach coming back from Blyth

he said the pitch was terrible and blues couldnt get going in the first half

gary rowett changed things at half time , he seems to be doing a great job there

if we beat blackpool and get them in round 4 i wouldnt fancy our chances

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had another text from my brother on the coach coming back from Blyth

he said the pitch was terrible and blues couldnt get going in the first half

gary rowett changed things at half time , he seems to be doing a great job there

if we beat blackpool and get them in round 4 i wouldnt fancy our chances

Rowett is a villa fan but doing a great job at blues - I think they will make the play offs .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

i actually feel for southport 92nd min penalty against derby that is a terrible way to go out and they deserved a replay. Blues were lucky they were not 3 nil down at ht but they was expected to win.Alot of credit to blyth who played excellent and should be proud but fitness was the difference i feel. I would actually love to get them in the next round if we get through and get revenge for the league cup game at their place.

i actually feel for southport 92nd min penalty against derby that is a terrible way to go out and they deserved a replay. Blues were lucky they were not 3 nil down at ht but they was expected to win.Alot of credit to blyth who played excellent and should be proud but fitness was the difference i feel. I would actually love to get them in the next round if we get through and get revenge for the league cup game at their place.

Reminds me of that day at crewe in the late 80s when we did similar .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

They would hammer us I'm afraid

funniest.gif

They would hammer us I'm afraid

On our current form and manager maybe yes and i hate to admit they are a good example of what can happen if you change your manager for the better. They have no money, a corrupt chairman and the same players yet they change the manager and the lift and change is amazing not just with players but fans as well.

On our current form and manager maybe yes and i hate to admit they are a good example of what can happen if you change your manager for the better. They have no money, a corrupt chairman and the same players yet they change the manager and the lift and change is amazing not just with players but fans as well.

Very true - the departure of Lambert alone would lift a huge cloud from over the club and see many fans reinvigorated and regaining interest again - it would give a huge lift to us on the playing side too I believe.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

I just hope we beat them convincingly. We need to play with 2 wingers to make the middle uncluttered for Benteke to use his strength and aerial power. Gabby on one wing and Grealish on the other. If you are reading this Mr Lambert, for once do what the fans want. We want to see some goals.

image.jpg

FA Cup - Remaining Third Round games and results.

I will update all the scores in this post - all updated.

Sunday 4th January 2015 - all updated.

Arsenal 2-0 Hull City
Aston Villa 1-0 Blackpool
Chelsea 3-0 Watford
Dover Athletic 0-4 Crystal Palace
Manchester City 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday
Queens Park Rangers 0-3 Sheffield Utd
Southampton 1-1 Ipswich Town
Stoke City 3-1 Wrexham
Sunderland 1-0 Leeds Utd
Yeovil Town 0-2 Manchester United

Monday 5th January 2015 - updated.

Burnley 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Wimbledon 1-2 Liverpool

Tuesday 6th January 2015 - updated.

Everton 1-1 West Ham Utd
Scunthorpe Utd 2-2 Chesterfield

AVFC RFC SAFC

The draw is tomorrow and there is only one fixture i am hoping for! SHA home or away!!

Please!!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived