Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

02. Nathan Baker

Total turn around this season. I held much negativity about him and Clark. Now it is just Clark. Baker wears his heart on his sleeve. Shame it cannot be said for the full 11.

Still not perfect and can't help but dive in when it's easier to stay on his feet but has certainly improved. My MOTM for yesterday's game.

Still not perfect and can't help but dive in when it's easier to stay on his feet but has certainly improved. My MOTM for yesterday's game.

if he was perfect he would be Kompany!!!

Out for the season apparently. Think we should probably get rid as he is very injury prone. I do like him but will he ever play 20games plus a season? Doubt it

Yes, very good "never surrender" attitude, will be a good player in Championship, just not good enough playing Premier. All the best, if he is going.

very brave defender, as brave if not more so than Terry!! but limited due to his injuries!!

I wish him the very very best for the future if he goes!

I actually think he could be a quality defender as he matures if he can ever get over his injury problems. Not sure we'll ever get to see it though.

Agree.

Never gave anything less than 100%

If he could have gone through a season injury free we'd have seen what a good player he undoubtedly could have been for us.

I also wish him luck if he moves, tried his best every time he played for the villa

Leaving a few years too later for me. Maybe could have got a bit more if other teams didn't realise how poor he was.

Always been a liability. He did give his all and I will respect that but you need more than just throwing your body in the way to make it in the Premier League. He was all or nothing and the majority of the time the all resulted in a foul or a chance on goal for the opposition.

Will be a good player in the championship.

Will be sorry to see him go as I had high hopes for this lad. Just too many injuries have hampered what could have been.

Even without the injuries like so many of our academy players just not good enough and will find his level in the Championship.