FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Carlos Sanchez

Rawly1966

if Carlos Sanchez can cut out the 2 bad mistakes a game he seems to have in him every game he could become a player of the ilk of Petrov, he played some great simple football tonight and was a bit of an unsung hero in the middle of the park for me, but he does have a habit of making at least 2 god awful passes a game which puts us under serious pressure....but i see he can improve!! i hope he does because he could be a big player for us!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Carlos Sanchez can cut out the 2 bad mistakes a game he seems to have in him every game he could become a player of the ilk of Petrov, he played some great simple football tonight and was a bit of an unsung hero in the middle of the park for me, but he does have a habit of making at least 2 god awful passes a game which puts us under serious pressure....but i see he can improve!! i hope he does because he could be a big player for us!

I thought he was absolutely awful. Its not just the mistakes - he kills others with his passing sometimes. He doesn't protect the back four like a player in his position should either.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I didn't think he was that bad yesterday. However, his mistakes generally leave us exposed. Lots of work to do but looking more promising

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 2 months later...

WTF where has that Carlos Sanchez been? He made Neymar look like a school boy last night, just hope he has a good copa anerica and cans transform that for us cause playing that role he played last night he looked un playable

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

WTF where has that Carlos Sanchez been? He made Neymar look like a school boy last night, just hope he has a good copa anerica and cans transform that for us cause playing that role he played last night he looked un playable

Came to us speaking very little English so was always going to be difficult for him to communicate, especially as he didn't have the luxury of a full pre-season.

He could be fantastic in time or his performances in this tournament could make about as much difference to his Villa career as Vlaar's great World Cup did.

2426f5x.png

Sanchez is proven quality at International level - however the english game is fast and he has struggled to adapt - looked great at times and awful in other games - jury still out on him for me .

Worth another season .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived