Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rawly1966

Carlos Sanchez

84 posts in this topic

Sanchez just doesn't do it for me. Looks clueless more often then looking like he knows what he is doing

i thought he was ok against baggies!! am i on my own?

i thought he was ok against baggies!! am i on my own?

Looks like it lol

Sanchez makes a half-decent challenge to win possession for us, then has a moment of madness where he will put us under severe pressure due to his lack of composure. That happens multiple times a game.

A combination of Westwood and Sanchez would be ideal for us in my opinion.

Maybe Clark there? Decent defender and also generally composed in possession. The only problem with this is that I remember Clark playing that position before and I remember saying, "Clark is the reason that we didn't lose and also the reason that we didn't win."

Saying that, I'd take a point right now!

Sanchez makes a half-decent challenge to win possession for us, then has a moment of madness where he will put us under severe pressure due to his lack of composure. That happens multiple times a game.

Maybe Clark there? Decent defender and also generally composed in possession. The only problem with this is that I remember Clark playing that position before and I remember saying, "Clark is the reason that we didn't lose and also the reason that we didn't win."

Have long thought Clark would be best suited as a defensive midfielder sitting in front of the back four.

Would like to see him tried there for a few games.

no points in cup games!

no points in cup games!

Not every game is a cup game.

09/08/2016 : Per SSN (TV), Fiorentina have signed Sanchez on loan.