Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Rawly1966

Carlos Sanchez

sanchez live on the box tonight

peru v columbia , copa america

on premier sports channel

8pm

he is a good player, and i hope he can get to grips with the pace of the prem, some of his quick pases when under pressure are worse than dogshite! but then he does show some real talent at times!

Some of his mistakes are down to Westwood if you watch carefully. Wont make it at Villa imo but a good player if he was given his proper role of DM on a consistent basis next year

think the passes a lot of them are down to static movement from other players, to me it looks like hes covering 2-3 positions sometimes as nobody else is moving. im not saying hes a world beater and this stuff about neymar recently blah blah blah...... sure he had messi in his pocket the year before he joined villa. to me its the players around him that are the problem and well maybe his english could also weigh in on that factor

sanchez live on the box tonight

peru v columbia , copa america

on premier sports channel

8pm

And miss holly willoughby ?

think the passes a lot of them are down to static movement from other players, to me it looks like hes covering 2-3 positions sometimes as nobody else is moving. im not saying hes a world beater and this stuff about neymar recently blah blah blah...... sure he had messi in his pocket the year before he joined villa. to me its the players around him that are the problem and well maybe his english could also weigh in on that factor

Quite a few times last season you could see Sanchez trying to get the rest of the midfield/forwards to move so he had an option to pass. At times being the DM he was the furthest forward of our midfield, which isn't what should be happening with a DM unless the rest of the team aren't going forward. Yes, he's made bad passes but so have the rest of the team. Only difference is Sanchez can't pass forward to a midfielder if they are behind him most of the time. Thankfully with Tim being here that's getting rectified so he isn't put in that position anymore where he has no midfiled forward of him to pass too.

Sanchez has ability - think he has concentration lapses though and needs to sharpen his mind .

Seemed to be bit dozy at times and too laid back .

Sanchez has ability - think he has concentration lapses though and needs to sharpen his mind .

Seemed to be bit dozy at times and too laid back .

again, i think it is the speed of the Prem that catches players out!

again, i think it is the speed of the Prem that catches players out!

Yes - i think he will be more used to the pace this coming season - still have high hopes regarding him .

dont think pace is the problem

he passes straight to the other team when he is not running and has plenty of time

he passes straight to the other team when he is not running and has plenty of time

Concentration?

but he panics a little at times, not sure if he is anticipating a early tackle or pressure tbf!

I think once he settles (which can take time for players coming to the EPL) he could become a top player for us!!

watching sanchez in the copa america at the moment

the finals not till july 4

players reporting back for pre season training then with the early start this year

he wont have any summer break at all

watching sanchez in the copa america at the moment

the finals not till july 4

players reporting back for pre season training then with the early start this year

he wont have any summer break at all

He didn't really have a break last year either. Will probably be allowed to report back later than the others though.

I think Sanches will be ok next season, he has natural talent ad now that he has premier league experience he will help us win the premier league.

With the big investments being made in our midfield, is it out of question that tim might see him as potential centre half , think I read somewhere around time he signed , that he could play at back if needed