Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rawly1966

Carlos Sanchez

84 posts in this topic

dont think pace is the problem

he passes straight to the other team when he is not running and has plenty of time

Concentration?

dont think pace is the problem

he passes straight to the other team when he is not running and has plenty of time

but he panics a little at times, not sure if he is anticipating a early tackle or pressure tbf!

I think once he settles (which can take time for players coming to the EPL) he could become a top player for us!!

watching sanchez in the copa america at the moment

the finals not till july 4

players reporting back for pre season training then with the early start this year

he wont have any summer break at all

watching sanchez in the copa america at the moment

the finals not till july 4

players reporting back for pre season training then with the early start this year

he wont have any summer break at all

He didn't really have a break last year either. Will probably be allowed to report back later than the others though.

I think Sanches will be ok next season, he has natural talent ad now that he has premier league experience he will help us win the premier league.

Sanchez :scouse

He has the hair to be a scouser !

With the big investments being made in our midfield, is it out of question that tim might see him as potential centre half , think I read somewhere around time he signed , that he could play at back if needed

He has made my top 15 worst ever villa players

Only just ?

You can guarantee he will give the ball away in every game he plays that will lead to the opposition having a chance to score

Only just ?

You can guarantee he will give the ball away in every game he plays that will lead to the opposition having a chance to score

It's a tough list to get on . You have to be really shite to get on it lol

Don't know what to make of him - sometimes he looks a class player but always seems to lose concentration at some point and give silly balls to the opposition - at home would use him or Westwood but not both - not much to choose between the pair in my opinion .

Thought Westwood was very poor yesterday .

Well tbf he has to do the work of 2 because Westwood does nothing. Sanchez and Gueye would be effective

Well tbf he has to do the work of 2 because Westwood does nothing. Sanchez and Gueye would be effective

Sanchez gueye veretout and grealish would be the midfield I'd like to see get a decent run together.

Sanchez gueye veretout and grealish would be the midfield I'd like to see get a decent run together.

Sanchez Gueye

Gil Grealish

Gabby Kozak

Sanchez does not need to go past the half way line and Gueye box to box

Veretout imo is not ready but soon enough i would go with him in the middle and then one up top

Sanchez technically is one of our better players.

Agreed, he has to do a lot of work and covering for people, if he had a good CM alongside him we will see the better Sanchez

Sanchez Gueye

Gil Grealish

Gabby Kozak

Sanchez does not need to go past the half way line and Gueye box to box

Veretout imo is not ready but soon enough i would go with him in the middle and then one up top

Agreed, he has to do a lot of work and covering for people, if he had a good CM alongside him we will see the better Sanchez

Sanchez Gueye

Veretout With Grealish or gil

Traore With Sinclair or Kozak

Appreciate Kozak and veretout are unproven but time to give both a run .

Gabby as an impact sub.

Sanchez Gueye

Veretout With Grealish or gil

Traore With Sinclair or Kozak

Appreciate Kozak and veretout are unproven but time to give both a run .

Gabby as an impact sub.

Veretout can only play in the middle, he does not have the pace or trickery to play on the wing

Traore is a winger, cant see him up top with a striker

Eventually

Sanchez Gueye

Veretout

Traore Grealish

Striker?

Veretout can only play in the middle, he does not have the pace or trickery to play on the wing

Eventually

Sanchez Gueye

Veretout

Traore Grealish

Striker?

I think Traore would be a good option as a front player. has the pace and footwork, would be devastating on the break.

Eventually

Sanchez Gueye

Veretout

Traore Grealish

Striker?

Yes i did put the positions on ipad but for some reason when it posted it came out differently and lost the positions with everything pushed left to the margin - i think sanchez as the defensive midfielder with veretout in centre midfield and gueye , only see the need for one wide midfielder and probably grealish in that role .

Traore id use in the role gabby plays drifting wide and cutting into the middle - his finishing cant be any worse .the striker role is the problem - id try kozak as his goalscoring record is decent enough.

Sanchez is sh*t and gives the ball away to much. Drop him now and get rid I. January. I'll hold my hands up and say I thought he was a good player and he would do a job for us. That's yet to be seen".......sh*t sh*t and more sh*t ......

Sanchez is sh*t and gives the ball away to much. Drop him now and get rid I. January. I'll hold my hands up and say I thought he was a good player and he would do a job for us. That's yet to be seen".......sh*t sh*t and more sh*t ......

And your favourite player is Gabby?

He has made my top 15 worst ever villa players

How long have you been watching them?