Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rawly1966

Carlos Sanchez

84 posts in this topic

I didn't think he was that bad yesterday. However, his mistakes generally leave us exposed. Lots of work to do but looking more promising

WTF where has that Carlos Sanchez been? He made Neymar look like a school boy last night, just hope he has a good copa anerica and cans transform that for us cause playing that role he played last night he looked un playable

I hope Tim sells and gets someone better in like Mulumbu on a free.

WTF where has that Carlos Sanchez been? He made Neymar look like a school boy last night, just hope he has a good copa anerica and cans transform that for us cause playing that role he played last night he looked un playable

Came to us speaking very little English so was always going to be difficult for him to communicate, especially as he didn't have the luxury of a full pre-season.

He could be fantastic in time or his performances in this tournament could make about as much difference to his Villa career as Vlaar's great World Cup did.

Sanchez is proven quality at International level - however the english game is fast and he has struggled to adapt - looked great at times and awful in other games - jury still out on him for me .

Worth another season .

Came to us speaking very little English so was always going to be difficult for him to communicate, especially as he didn't have the luxury of a full pre-season.

He could be fantastic in time or his performances in this tournament could make about as much difference to his Villa career as Vlaar's great World Cup did.

difference was vlaar was always looking for the Man Utd move and didnt help limping off against hull end of august, think if that hadnt of happened he'd be at Man Utd now, as for sanchez he's not looking for a move so fingers crossed TS plays him in his correct position and an move onto the next level

he looked brilliant like that in a couple of games for us last season

and other times he looked like he was the worst footballer in Europe

other times he looked alright apart from constantly passing to the opposition

good defensive midfielder and worth another chance next season

he could be the next stan petrov

I'd stick with him, seen far too many players struggle in their first year at a club especially when in a new country.

Wasn't given a pre season last year so let's give him a chance this year and then he may truly become the ROCK as he is meant to be

Worth another season definitely - we know he has the ability - needs time and now he knows what to expect he may be better suited.

yea far too quick to right players off sometimes... Drogba made Heskey look like pele in his first season at chelsea.......... Henry (although he played wide left to start)

Worth another season definitely - we know he has the ability - needs time and now he knows what to expect he may be better suited.

yea far too quick to right players off sometimes... Drogba made Heskey look like pele in his first season at chelsea.......... Henry (although he played wide left to start)

Allelujah finally people agree with me, let's all get Sanchez on our shirts and big fluffy wigs or is that just me

Allelujah finally people agree with me, let's all get Sanchez on our shirts and big fluffy wigs or is that just me

Dont mention wigs on here mate its a sore point since connies blew off and floated away in the Manchester ship canal last season at an away game ;)

He's never been the same since - he doesn't wear a trilby by choice .

a_7_c191fac9.gif

Dont mention wigs on here mate its a sore point since connies blew off and floated away in the Manchester ship canal last season at an away game ;)

He's never been the same since - he doesn't wear a trilby by choice .a_7_c191fac9.gif

Ha ha I'll start looking for a Sanchez one, if you see a bloke in north stand lower with humungous wig its me

me too

sanchez live on the box tonight

peru v columbia , copa america

on premier sports channel

8pm

he is a good player, and i hope he can get to grips with the pace of the prem, some of his quick pases when under pressure are worse than dogshite! but then he does show some real talent at times!

Some of his mistakes are down to Westwood if you watch carefully. Wont make it at Villa imo but a good player if he was given his proper role of DM on a consistent basis next year

think the passes a lot of them are down to static movement from other players, to me it looks like hes covering 2-3 positions sometimes as nobody else is moving. im not saying hes a world beater and this stuff about neymar recently blah blah blah...... sure he had messi in his pocket the year before he joined villa. to me its the players around him that are the problem and well maybe his english could also weigh in on that factor

sanchez live on the box tonight

peru v columbia , copa america

on premier sports channel

8pm

And miss holly willoughby ?

think the passes a lot of them are down to static movement from other players, to me it looks like hes covering 2-3 positions sometimes as nobody else is moving. im not saying hes a world beater and this stuff about neymar recently blah blah blah...... sure he had messi in his pocket the year before he joined villa. to me its the players around him that are the problem and well maybe his english could also weigh in on that factor

Quite a few times last season you could see Sanchez trying to get the rest of the midfield/forwards to move so he had an option to pass. At times being the DM he was the furthest forward of our midfield, which isn't what should be happening with a DM unless the rest of the team aren't going forward. Yes, he's made bad passes but so have the rest of the team. Only difference is Sanchez can't pass forward to a midfielder if they are behind him most of the time. Thankfully with Tim being here that's getting rectified so he isn't put in that position anymore where he has no midfiled forward of him to pass too.

Sanchez has ability - think he has concentration lapses though and needs to sharpen his mind .

Seemed to be bit dozy at times and too laid back .

Sanchez has ability - think he has concentration lapses though and needs to sharpen his mind .

Seemed to be bit dozy at times and too laid back .

again, i think it is the speed of the Prem that catches players out!

again, i think it is the speed of the Prem that catches players out!

Yes - i think he will be more used to the pace this coming season - still have high hopes regarding him .

dont think pace is the problem

he passes straight to the other team when he is not running and has plenty of time