Sign in to follow this  
Rawly1966

Carlos Sanchez

avfc85    130

To early to say he ain't prem grade ?

I won't say he isnt good enough yet, but today's performance smelt like A SYLLA one!

Peever    238

To write him off this quick is silly. He was total shite today no denying that but not writing him off just yet/

AnneMc    265

Why did Lambert wait so long to take him off?

That substitution came at least 40 minutes too late.

He needs to settle fast if he is actually better than what we've seen of him so far or he won't feature much.

AnneMc    265

agree anne

if we loose westy we are fooked

Don't think we'll lose him. Hope not anyway. As I have said before, he's the unsung Villan.

AnneMc    265

i mean if he gets injured mid season

Clarke can play there? no chance

Ah. Sorry.

Hopefully, he'll get this bug out of his system sharpish because we need everyone fighting fit next weekend.

avfc85    130

Lambert probably didnt want to destroy Sanchez's confidence but the guy was a liability all game, he should of played herd lol!

Give the lad time to adjust, some of the best players this league has seen took time to settle in! I'd be more concerned if we were in the bottom 3 with no other options to call on.

hOltENdR    105

Ridiculous comments on the back of 1 start... half the squad was struggling with illness and he was put in at the last minute, whose to say he wasn't also feeling under the whether?

Im sure Lambert had plans to gradually build the guy up to be ready, playing Arsenal for your first start is a bit like chucking a toddler into the deep end of a swimming baths with no armbands and expecting it to swim lengths.

Rawly1966    167

Ridiculous comments on the back of 1 start... half the squad was struggling with illness and he was put in at the last minute, whose to say he wasn't also feeling under the whether?

Im sure Lambert had plans to gradually build the guy up to be ready, playing Arsenal for your first start is a bit like chucking a toddler into the deep end of a swimming baths with no armbands and expecting it to swim lengths.

Did he start against orient ?

Perth Villan    76

Would we be so defensive of Sanchez if we were at the bottom of the table? If he was sick - fair enough. But he looked completely lost and his passing at times was very ordinary and put other players in trouble. This is professional football and he played in the World Cup. I don't understand your comment about Arsenal? Leicester beat Man Utd. WBA beat Spurs. Every team is dangerous in their own way. He should have come off at half time IMO. Hopefully he will get better and fit in, but can we take chances at this level?

he must have had the bug last saturday , he looked so lethargic

I think he opted to play just so he could get some game time in the fear that he might already be losing out!

Rawly1966    167

This is a guy who has played against Messi 4 times and had him in his pocket every single time.. That's never an accident!

But messi dose not play in the prem ,so I can't actually see the connection here