FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

AnneMc

is another midfield player actually really needed?despite him being a current England international and from the theatre of dreams-- there seems an abundance already to me---Westwood Delph, KEA ,Richardson,Bacunna ,Sanchez ,Joe Cole,Grealish,

blimey oh riley I believe the need has been obvious from the last 2 home games that a striker is direly needed,ok Christian and Kojak may well soon be training--but how long will it take them to reach match fitness and more importantly resume goal scoring activities? a goal scorer (s) are imo more primarily needed,

where has the magical £7 or £8million arrived from?---are Vlaar and or Fabian on their way, is this another Stephen Ireland player + dosh scenario??

what next??- raid Wolves,s "bomb squad" and bring in Jamie O,Hara?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Cleverly could be good for us. Maybe not at the price mentioned, though.

I think there's a little bit of Roy Keane influence here.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

£7m for Tom Cleverly...

£5m Xabi Alonso to Bayern...

I know wages, fact we are not in CL etc would make Alonso unrealistic prospect but still...

We need a creative midfielder, But for the price, we can do better.

we are not in the market of choice, i agree alonso is 100 times bettter but we cant lure that type of player nd also alonso has no sell on value where s we will prolly be bent bust on cleverly lol

newcomer.png

is another midfield player actually really needed?despite him being a current England international and from the theatre of dreams-- there seems an abundance already to me---Westwood Delph, KEA ,Richardson,Bacunna ,Sanchez ,Joe Cole,Grealish,

blimey oh riley I believe the need has been obvious from the last 2 home games that a striker is direly needed,ok Christian and Kojak may well soon be training--but how long will it take them to reach match fitness and more importantly resume goal scoring activities? a goal scorer (s) are imo more primarily needed,

where has the magical £7 or £8million arrived from?---are Vlaar and or Fabian on their way, is this another Stephen Ireland player + dosh scenario??

what next??-might as well raid Wolves,s "bomb squad" and bring in Jamie O,Hara

If Cleverly comes in to replace Delph I will be livid.

I just dont see him as anything other than average, He would never be picked for England if he wasnt a Utd player... not in today's squad?

Agree Freddy we have a lot of options in the middle... so who gets dropped, Sanchez, Westwood, N'zogbia, Delph looks solid and has lot of energy but not much in the way of creativity.

didnt we go in for O'hara once?? lol

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

we are not in the market of choice, i agree alonso is 100 times bettter but we cant lure that type of player nd also alonso has no sell on value where s we will prolly be bent bust on cleverly lol

the example was just for price and calibre of player... but like i said earlier, i didnt know Alonso is a relative grandaddy in footballer terms.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I just cant see myself predicting starting line ups on match days and putting him ahead of anybody

I don't understand it, Lambert has chosen carefully this summer I just see this as crazy buying

It says that cleverlys first choice is Everton out of the clubs that are interested, he don't even want to come here n we certainly don't want him here

Archived