FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

AnneMc

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SkySportsPeteO: Manchester United have accepted a bid from Aston Villa for Tom Cleverley. #mufc #avfc

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I nearly ploughed down a load of cyclists at the traffic lights,I CAN NOT believe we have 8mil in reserve to spend on sh*t like this.!!!! Boris/Lambert=BaFOOOOOONS!!!

His kicking technique is f**cking awful!!! Van Gaal must be pissing himself laughing!!! 8 f**cking mil!!! Dont anybody tell me that this c**t of a gaffa hasnt spent the VP coffers in such a wasteful spree,nearly all the sh*t hes brought in has been farmed out. Cleverly will have a resell value of £1mil...................them nutty fans may just get their hands on lambert soon.

wZaXfsX.jpg

lol i thought this was BS... the price is too much if its £7m... top quality European players are moving for around this figure and less...

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

£7m for Tom Cleverly...

£5m Xabi Alonso to Bayern...

I know wages, fact we are not in CL etc would make Alonso unrealistic prospect but still...

We need a creative midfielder, But for the price, we can do better.

Xabi Alonso is 32, Cleverly has only just turned 25 and obvious you have the "English added tax" and are very different midfielders.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Xabi Alonso is 32, Cleverly has only just turned 25 and obvious you have the "English added tax" and are very different midfielders.

to be honest i didnt realise Alonso was that old... might be different types but i know which of the 2 i would trust more to play a good pass and lead from the front in the tighter games.

was just an example anyway, we would never be in for Alonso.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

to be honest i didnt realise Alonso was that old... might be different types but i know which of the 2 i would trust more to play a good pass and lead from the front in the tighter games.

was just an example anyway, we would never be in for Alonso.

I think, us as fans need to know where we are at and the thing is even though Cleverly isnt everyone's cup of tea, he is young experienced and if he can rediscover any sort of form will be an improvement on the dross we've seen in the latter years.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived