FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

AnneMc

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a good question where is this money coming from as we supposidly are shopping on a budget?. Vlaar would be my concern too as he has been linked there but yes we could spend the money more wisely I think if we have that much at all.

So many people already want Lambert out, and Cleverley has to be the most hated English player in a long time, especially to Villa fans for keeping Delph out the squad, it'd be a ludicrous move IMO hence why I don't think it'll happen unless Lambert wants to be sacked, when will the rumour we're signing Robbie Savage be in the papers??

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

So many people already want Lambert out, and Cleverley has to be the most hated English player in a long time, especially to Villa fans for keeping Delph out the squad, it'd be a ludicrous move IMO hence why I don't think it'll happen unless Lambert wants to be sacked, when will the rumour we're signing Robbie Savage be in the papers??

Savage over cleverly any day

funniest.gif

Hi Villa friends, French Bantam here. As you can see from last nights win over L666's we are back on the Wembley trail. Anyway, i digress. My point today is the imminent arrival of Tom Cleverley. For me he's f**cking rubbish and i agree with all you posters who said the 7-8 million could be spent better elsewhere. However, since TC was sold by us with a 10% ( as was Delph )sell on clause i'm quite pleased he's on the move. Also, i'm amazed that Lambert is still there . Good luck with the current campaign.

Worst case scenario.

Vlaar joins Utd, we use our remaining transfer budget on Cleverly and don't bring in another central defender.

Most likely scenario.

Vlaar joins Utd, we use our remaining transfer budget on Cleverly and don't bring in another central defender.

Worst case scenario.

Most likely scenario.

Lamberts plan a .

Lamberts plan b .

funniest.gif

Archived