FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

AnneMc

Latest rumour is that we've had an offer for Cleverley accepted.

Why Lambert would make an offer for him I don't know.

This seems to have come from the guy who called the Sanchez move.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest rumour is that we've had an offer for Cleverley accepted.

Why Lambert would make an offer for him I don't know.

This seems to have come from the guy who called the Sanchez move.

Fee rumoured to be around 7 million mark, seems bit higher then I'd like, think he was 100% out of his depth at Man U , but could be effective for us

I'm not going to lie and pretend I am his biggest fan and I would rather we spent the money elsewhere but its an improvement on what we have.

He has looked out of his deph at United at times but looked a top player when on loan at Wigan.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I'm sure for £7m we could get someone like Kiyotake, for me he's 30 times better than Cleverley, and if we aren't already the laughing stock of the Prem we will be when we buy him.. Although, £7m spend is a shock if I'm honest..

Just think it could be spent so much better..

And if anyone pulls me up on 'unproven foreign talent' Cleverley is proven sh*t talent.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

£7m for Tom Cleverly...

£5m Xabi Alonso to Bayern...

I know wages, fact we are not in CL etc would make Alonso unrealistic prospect but still...

We need a creative midfielder, But for the price, we can do better.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I have to say I would be pleased if we would sign him as I am sure he could do a good job for us playing as a C(A)M. I can understand if some people aren't fully convinced by his ability (yet) but some of the criticism he is receiving is just way over the top imo and not fair to him whatsoever.

I'm still waiting for any solid evidence that we are actually interested but I would welcome it if we would bring him in.

Not sure what to think although he was poor for man utd doesn't necessarily mean he will be for us. I think with the quoted 7 mil I would rather us sign someone else but saying that look at cissoko and how he has been so far. At this current time no Man U players have covered themselves in glory maybe a fresh start here would do him good. maybe we can take young back as well on loan from them?

Agree the money would be better spent elsewhere, if we have it to spend at all. Where's this £7-8 million suddenly appeared from?

Really hope this has nothing to do with Vlaar going the other way. Not his biggest fan but we can't afford to lose him.

2426f5x.png

Archived