Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
pete101

Aly Cissokho (Loan: Olympiakos)

Oh poop!

Really wanted us to be at full strength at the back against Hull.

The thought of having to rely on Clark or Baker now just depresses me.

Lambert said he has 'rocked' his ankle and is quietly optimistic that he'll be back for Sunday.

I hope so, been very impressed with him so far and for a full back who can't attack he's stuck a few decent cross's in.

Really hope he is back for Hull. Don´t want to see either Baker or Clark. On the other hand, we still have Okore. Where is he, by the way ???

Could be off to porto

Not one of Lambert's worst signings but definitely not a Sherwood player so looking like another casualty of the cull. Hopefully we'll get our money back on him and put it towards a CB.

From matches I saw both in person and on tv, he always appeared a solid, dependable full back.

Plus RG has worked with him previously, gives us another option.

2 minutes ago, markymark said:

From matches I saw both in person and on tv, he always appeared a solid, dependable full back.

Plus RG has worked with him previously, gives us another option.

He is similar to the likes of Bennett and Shorey, good going forward, suspect in his defending and decision making!!

20 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

He is similar to the likes of Bennett and Shorey, good going forward, suspect in his defending and decision making!!

687474703a2f2f7777772e717569636b6d656d65

I actually thought you were on the wind up. But if you're serious then you must be the only poster throughout the Villa forums that holds that view. There was a reason why Tim Sherwood loaned Cissokho to Porto and probably the same reason why he's only played three times for them. I'll let Cissokho say it himself.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/05/aly-cissokho-explains-why-tim-sherwood-loaned-him-out-from-aston/

Further to your other post about Cissokho being a good crosser of a ball. He's actually worse than Hutton but decent defensively.

Just totally astonished that you would even post something like this. 

Cissokho cant go forward decent but he can defend. Remi knows him well so he will be a good asset for us

OK, i had a few too many last night and got it twisted!! wrong way round, arse about face!

I WAS NOT WRONG, JUST MISTAKEN!!

I agree with a lot of the other posts in here, he can defend......I always thought he looked more like a CB than an FB, lads built like a brick shithouse.