FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League 2014/15 Thread

Loyalvillan

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle look to be in free fall, but they so this at some point every season, alas i feel they will bounce back as they have a fair amount of quality in their ranks

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Newcastle look to be in free fall, but they so this at some point every season, alas i feel they will bounce back as they have a fair amount of quality in their ranks

The owner is garbage yet the fans just wanna get rid of the manager as if he is the only problem. Sounds familiar. The Toon Army need to look at Ashley's record of managerial hires. p*ss poor to say the least. Still suprised he was beaten in the streets for changing the name of the Park.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

BT Sport has just announced its latest tranche of matches for broadcast ...

we have escaped ! :thumbup:

BT Sport's live Premier League fixtures :

Tue December 2: Leicester City v Liverpool, 7.45pm
Wed December 3: Arsenal v Southampton, 7.45pm
Sat December 6: Newcastle Utd v Chelsea, 12.45pm
Sat December 20: Manchester City v Crystal Palace, 12.45pm
Fri December 26: Manchester Utd v Newcastle Utd, 3pm
Fri December 26: Arsenal v QPR, 5.30pm
Sun December 28: Tottenham v Manchester Utd, 12pm
Thu January 1: Manchester City v Sunderland, 3pm
Thu January 1: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea, 5.30pm

But we have yet to hear from SKY ... :UGH:

AVFC RFC SAFC

Spoke too soon ... SKY has just announced its tranche and our game against Leicester City has been moved from Saturday 15:00 hours to Sunday 16:00 hours.

Skysports - Sky Sports unveils live December Premier League fixtures

December 2014

Sat 6: Manchester City v Everton (5.30pm)
Sun 7: West Ham v Swansea City (1.30pm)
Sun 7: Aston Villa v Leicester City (4pm)
Mon 8: Southampton v Manchester United (8pm)
Sat 13: Arsenal v Newcastle (5.30pm)
Sun 14: Manchester United v Liverpool (1.30pm)
Sun 14: Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur (4pm)
Mon 15: Everton v QPR (8pm)
Sun 21: Newcastle United v Sunderland (1.30pm)
Sun 21: Liverpool v Arsenal (4pm)
Mon 22: Stoke City v Chelsea (8pm)
Fri 26: Chelsea v West Ham (12.45pm)
Sun 28: Southampton v Chelsea (2.05pm)
Sun 28: Newcastle v Everton (4.15pm)
Mon 29: Liverpool v Swansea City (8pm)

January 2015

Thu 1: Stoke City v Manchester United (12.45pm)

AVFC RFC SAFC

was reading skysports and came across this under a comments section about man utd lol

ggmu says

06/10/14 3:10pm

I'm a lifelong UTD fan, no really I am, but I have to agree with a lot of the comments posted on here. We still look terrible throughout the team, other than the new mercenaries who's ridiculous wages have been paid for through huge cuts to our youth infrastructure. We'll be humiliated against any of last years top four - while Liverpool and Arsenal have started extremely poorly they're still clearly twice as good as we'll ever be, ever again. City and Chelsea are so far away from us it's not even worth a comparison. So in summary, I do love UTD and pray it works out for us, but if we don't win anything again this year I'll probably just start supporting whoever's winning instead, probably City as I've never really liked Chelsea

newcomer.png

was reading skysports and came across this under a comments section about man utd lol

ggmu says

06/10/14 3:10pm

I'm a lifelong UTD fan, no really I am, but I have to agree with a lot of the comments posted on here. We still look terrible throughout the team, other than the new mercenaries who's ridiculous wages have been paid for through huge cuts to our youth infrastructure. We'll be humiliated against any of last years top four - while Liverpool and Arsenal have started extremely poorly they're still clearly twice as good as we'll ever be, ever again. City and Chelsea are so far away from us it's not even worth a comparison. So in summary, I do love UTD and pray it works out for us, but if we don't win anything again this year I'll probably just start supporting whoever's winning instead, probably City as I've never really liked Chelsea

Probably someone taking the p*ss but there will almost certainly be a hell of a lot of UTD "fans" who will switch sooner or later.

Archived