FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League 2014/15 Thread

Loyalvillan

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to include numeric as well as alpha characters, Anne.

5 and 3 might come in handy. :D

LOL.

Only City and Chelski would both be allowed to play in blue. Total joke.

2426f5x.png

fcuk me now Palace are winning!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Looks like Man U will be challenging Liverpool for position this season!

Nothing better than to see 2 giant arrogant clubs be put in their place!!

It is becoming clearer by the day that the sole reason for Man U's unrivaled success was Ferguson and Liverpool unlike the rest of the world thought that Suarez was not carrying them for years!!

to be fair the old traditional top four is now gone, only 1st and 2nd place look nailed on for either Chelsea or Citeh!

I think the sole reason is down to Ferguson even though it is down to him paying refs! I think Arsenal will be in the top 3 but 4th is wide open!

Get well soon Petrov

Long May Newcastle continue their fabulous start to the season.

1-0 down at half time away to stoke. (Probably put the mockers on it now and they will end up winning 2-1).

No mockers (or they did not work this time) : Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle United ... who are 19th.

18 Queens Park Rangers 6 1 1 4 4 13 -9 4

19 Newcastle United 6 0 3 3 5 12 -7 3

20 Burnley 6 0 3 3 1 8 -7 3

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived