FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League 2014/15 Thread

Loyalvillan

well spotted loyal , at least your not blind like the rest

i am convinced we will be in the top ten come christmas / new year

just imagine were we would be if benteke had been available for every game this season

we are on course to finish this season in our highest position since martin o neil left

we should beat leicester on sunday ,,,,,,everton are away to man city ,,,,,,,we are 2 points behind them

so we will be above everton then

everton with the great manager martinez ,,,,and thier 25 million pound centre forward lukaku

i am starting to like you Mate! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man U winning quietly and rising the table, could we see a real fightback and possible challenge for the title?? they have the money to spend big even in January and with Rooney playing at near top form and RVP back scoring LVG could be a surprise contender!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I might have been right after all, just got their Manager wrong ! :lol:

#252160 Moyes Sacked
Posted by Larry-AV on 21/04/2014 in Footie Talk
If Moyes is dismissed it will be 'egg on the (bacon) face' for Sir Alex Ferguson !
Then again, it is probably my fault really, because of what I wrote at the time of his appointment :
#205047 Where To For Man U?
Posted by Larry-AV on 23/06/2013 in Footie Talk
This is all speculation of course, but I can only repeat what I said when SAF's retirement was announced :
'Man United with David Moyes as Manager looks like a win-win situation.'
Do not expect to see the decline of Man United any time soon.
I have never won the Prediction League either ! :lol:

AVFC RFC SAFC

Shows how bad we were, when you see how bad QPR are

or shows what good players Everton have??

We have totally escaped the latest clutches of SKY and BT Sport in February 2015.

Skysports - February fixtures live on Sky Sports

Everton v Liverpool, Sat, Feb 7, 5.30pm
Burnley v West Brom, Sun, Feb 8, 12pm
Newcastle v Stoke, Sun, Feb 8, 2.05pm
West Ham v Man Utd, Sun, Feb 8, 4.15pm
Man City v Newcastle, Sat, Feb 21, 5.30pm
Everton v Leicester, Sun, Feb 22, 2.05pm
Southampton v Liverpool, Sun, Feb 22, 4.15pm
West Ham v Crystal Palace, Sat, Feb 28, 12.45pm
Leicester v Chelsea, Sat, Feb 28, 5.30pm
Liverpool v Man City, Sun, Mar 1, 12pm

Note. The SKY article omits our previously listed match at Arsenal :