FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League 2014/15 Thread

Loyalvillan

There have always been half & half scarves Dimitri, I have often seen unofficial vendors trying to sell them outside Villa Park.

But a half & half shirt ... that is a new one to me !

P.S. I have Man United v Chelsea playing on a stream ... but I am posting here instead, such is my level of interest in that game.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have always been half & half scarves Dimitri, I have often seen unofficial vendors trying to sell them outside Villa Park.

But a half & half shirt ... that is a new one to me !

P.S. I have Man United v Chelsea playing on a stream ... but I am posting here instead, such is my level of interest in that game.

i know but its usually 2 teams that play in different leagues, usually see them mostly sold in euro ties or freindlies,but 2 teams from the same league,madness imo,..could never imagine a sfa cup final scarf half celtic with either one of rangers/kilmarnock/aberdeen or dun utd alongside our name lol just couldnt imagine it

Any who even does half half scarfs is a w**ker in my book

ive got a half celtic/barca from 2004 & a half celtic/st pauli scarf,but ive lost that one :lol:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i know but its usually 2 teams that play in different leagues, usually see them mostly sold in euro ties or freindlies,but 2 teams from the same league,madness imo,..could never imagine a sfa cup final scarf half celtic with either one of rangers/kilmarnock/aberdeen or dun utd alongside our name lol just couldnt imagine it

ive got a half celtic/barca from 2004 & a half celtic/st pauli scarf,but ive lost that one :lol:

w**ker. Lol

funniest.gif

Chelsea are going to storm to the title this year, hope they dont go unbeaten.....them wankers will never let any of us forget it!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 2 weeks later...

SOTON seem even stronger after being raped for players in the summer, many including me tipped them to be fighting a relegation battle but god damn it they are superb!!

And both Shaw and Liana (spelling is wrong) have both looked distinctly average at their new clubs

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

QPR look reborn after their loss to Liverpool!! see them climbing the table if they can keep the performances where they are

Archived