Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Joe Cole (2014-16)

mate said to me he would,nt play 8 games,this season,at the moment it seems he might be bang on!-

-Villa need him firing on all cylinders as soon as possible,midfield is begging out for invention and creativity,at the moment there is none---absolute zilch, yesterday it was only when Grealish emerged that we really made any threats.

He was great before he got injured, hurry up back zjoe we need you mate .

He was great before he got injured, hurry up back zjoe we need you mate .

Was always going to be a roll of the dice with his injury record. Hopefully get a few more games out of him.

He is in contention for the Palace game, according to the official website.

He is in contention for the Palace game, according to the official website.

What the first 5 mins lol

Joe Cole played the whole 90 minutes for the U21s last night as they drew with the Potters.

Youngsters all seem to have great respect for him so it's good for them.

Good to see that we've got 90 minutes out of him this season for the U21s considering the wages he is on. 1st class.

That reminds me of the only reserve match I attended, where everyone in Villa Park could hear George Curtis bellowing out his orders from centre-back to the rest of the team ! laugh.gif

1970/1971 : 06/05/1971 : Aston Villa Reserves 2 - 2 Bolton Wanderers Reserves : Cen Lge : 16 : 57

That reminds me of the only reserve match I attended, where everyone in Villa Park could hear George Curtis bellowing out his orders from centre-back to the rest of the team ! laugh.gif

1970/1971 : 06/05/1971 : Aston Villa Reserves 2 - 2 Bolton Wanderers Reserves : Cen Lge : 16 : 57

I used to work with George's daughter Jacqui in the 90s - met him many times , a really nice bloke but a bit scary when he shook your hand :)