Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

18. Kieran Richardson

Ak I'd rather get rid of both and either promote from within or bring someone else in.

Im a fan of Bennett, woild like to see him given a chance against Notts County and see how he does

Rather get rid and push Bennett forward as back up to Amavi. That 2m can go towards someone

Im a fan of Bennett, woild like to see him given a chance against Notts County and see how he does

Agreed, it seems we are the only ones who see promise in Bennett!

Wasn't there a rumour that Bennett suffered crippling confidence issues? He might be a useful player if correctly managed, rather than have to perform under the Lambert regime with the corrosive influence of Karsa and Culverhouse.

I'm not absolutely convinced his best position is left back, mind. And I also don't see him getting many opportunities there anyway considering how good Amavi has been looking.

Wasn't there a rumour that Bennett suffered crippling confidence issues? He might be a useful player if correctly managed, rather than have to perform under the Lambert regime with the corrosive influence of Karsa and Culverhouse.

I'm not absolutely convinced his best position is left back, mind. And I also don't see him getting many opportunities there anyway considering how good Amavi has been looking.

joe bennet is just another one of paul lamberts flops mate ,

he wont play for us again ,,,,,,,,,fingers crossed

bennett is a bit like bacuna ,,,,,,,alright going forward ,,,,,,,,but rubbish at defending

so its no good having a left back and a right back that cant defend

Bennett's defensive shitness is why I'm not keen on him as a full back. He might be more suited to be a left winger. It's academic anyway, with the talent at Villa these days he's unlikely to make the matchday squad never mind get a game.

joe bennet is just another one of paul lamberts flops mate ,

he wont play for us again ,,,,,,,,,fingers crossed

bennett is a bit like bacuna ,,,,,,,alright going forward ,,,,,,,,but rubbish at defending

so its no good having a left back and a right back that cant defend

In fairness, Bacuna has played well these first two games, both defensively and going forward