Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

18. Kieran Richardson

Having seen you rile a few on here - your not a very nice person are you - do you get some sort of kick from it?

I asked you a question . Wht on earth is wrong with that

My god man,, do you like anyone ?? . No wonder you don't go , you don't actually like villa much do you .

It's insulting to be told by someone who doesn't even know you that as a fan of 35 yrs who has paid £1000s to villa down the years that I don't like them - ridiculous .

I don't rate Lambert - im not keen of gabby , Weimann or nzogbia. That's it .

Richardson as I said was a squad players- nothing more nothing less.

It's insulting to be told by someone who doesn't even know you that as a fan of 35 yrs who has paid £1000s to villa down the years that I don't like them - ridiculous .

Well I'm very sorry for insulting you .

he was joking

My god man,, do you like anyone ?? . No wonder you don't go , you don't actually like villa much do you .

Good :)

This is the problem with the written text conman - things may be said in jest which come across otherwise - no worries here .

Good :)

This is the problem with the written text conman - things may be said in jest which come across otherwise - no worries here .

You pm me on this subject ,but obviously did not believe me .

Your choice , use the ignore button .

No worries rawly - I have no intention of ignoring you mate - I agree with most of your views on villa - no need to use ignore button :)

No worries rawly - I have no intention of ignoring you mate - I agree with most of your views on villa - no need to use ignore button :)

Sorted mate

Indeed , alls well that ends well - now let's beat those pesky mancs

Now your being f**cking idiotic lol lol lol lol

One day it will happen - 20 Years next year since we beat them here in the league- and arsenal is 16 yrs - that's 36 league games at home to 2 clubs in the same league and not a single win - horrific!

Honest question:

What does he bring to the club? He's been forgettable all year. I can't remember one standout performance when I thought "richardson was great today". Every other player has put in at least ONE.

I think he's gotten by with others f**cking up, and no real focus on him. Today was all on him. At least Zoggy, Grealish, Weimann, Gabby, etc.. Can bring SOMETHING to the club.

He did well when he came on as a sub last week.

Seems Richardson and Bennett are impressing - Not great for cissokho -

Aston Villa may not need a new left-back this summer after Tim Sherwood revealed his fondness of those currently at the club.

The claret and blues boss describes Kieran Richardson’s performances under him as ‘outstanding’ and also admits that Joe Bennett could force his way into next season’s plans.

Aly Cissokho is struggling to get a look-in under the new regime as Sherwood prefers full-backs that are more mobile and attack-minded.

Richardson fits the mould perfectly, says Sherwood, and is one of the reasons why Villa now play with a much more free-flowing style.

“He gives us that balance and that pace,” said the boss.

“He could play in the position in front of the left-back but we’re not playing with any width there. The width comes from our full-backs.

“(Leandro) Bacuna and Richardson have been vital to what we’ve been doing. Matty Lowton also did a good job when he fitted in there.

“For me, Kieran has been outstanding. He needs to keep himself fit, first and foremost and if he does that then he’s everything I look for in that player.”

Bennett cant be impressing unless Sherwood likes the look of his party skills.

Bennett spent the season on loan at Brighton and impressed in a struggling side.

Sherwood saw him in action on a number of occasions but is keen to see what he’s made of on a day-to-day basis.

The ex-Middlesborough man is currently on holiday but will return to Bodymoor Heath before the end of the season.

“I like Bennett,” said Sherwood.

“I’m going to assess him.

“There’s no reason why he can’t come into that (left-back role) as well as he’s a similar mould to Richardson.

“He likes to get forward and has good quality in the final third.

“There’s a real chance that he could be part of it next season as well.”

Bennett has a year remaining on his deal at Villa Park and would love another crack at the Premier League.

I think we could buy someone better than Richardson. Dont rate him at all to be honest.

Would like to see Bennett in the side again, as much as I slated him at the time, I think he always looked good going forwards!!

Either way I think Richardson is Gash, and Cissockho is the worst crosser of the ball i've seen!

Would like to see Bennett in the side again, as much as I slated him at the time, I think he always looked good going forwards!!

Either way I think Richardson is Gash, and Cissockho is the worst crosser of the ball i've seen!

yeah well Richardson is half way through his 2 year contract

Cissokhio only played 1 or maybe 2 games under sherwood before getting injured

so we can only really judge him on the way he played under lambert

where joe bennett is concerned i do not wear rose tinted glasses

i think he is similar to bacuna , ok going forward but a bad defender often caught out of postion

it would be interesting to to hear the opinion of brighton fans on bennett

glad to see the back of him i guess

yeah well Richardson is half way through his 2 year contract

Cissokhio only played 1 or maybe 2 games under sherwood before getting injured

so we can only really judge him on the way he played under lambert

where joe bennett is concerned i do not wear rose tinted glasses

i think he is similar to bacuna , ok going forward but a bad defender often caught out of postion

it would be interesting to to hear the opinion of brighton fans on bennett

glad to see the back of him i guess

We'll just have to sign Cahill back to play with Clark next season to give our WB's the freedom! ;)