Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

18. Kieran Richardson

What are peoples views on Richardson?

He seems to of been praised by a lot of Villa fans but I fail to see what he brings to the team.

There are better options available in the middle than him and out on the wing he offers nothing going forward.

In games he tends to run around a lot (like Holman used to) but offers very little.

For me he's a good link player, and makes some intelligent runs.

He's not full of 'Flicks and Tricks' which, unfortunately, is what most people seem only to look for in players.

You have to look beyond the ball sometimes.

I reckon He and Cleverley could eventually form a decent partnership.

For me he's a good link player, and makes some intelligent runs.

He's not full of 'Flicks and Tricks' which, unfortunately, is what most people seem only to look for in players.

You have to look beyond the ball sometimes.

I reckon He and Cleverley could eventually form a decent partnership.

did they not play together some times?? in Cleverly's early days?? or did Richardson have left Utd by then?

did they not play together some times?? in Cleverly's early days?? or did Richardson have left Utd by then?

I dont think they would have crossed paths tbf

I think Richardson is a good squad player, brings energy and does have a good left foot and is technically a very good player. Im assuming Benteke will come back in for him and Gabby will be pushed back out wide

Honest question:

What does he bring to the club? He's been forgettable all year. I can't remember one standout performance when I thought "richardson was great today". Every other player has put in at least ONE.

I think he's gotten by with others f**cking up, and no real focus on him. Today was all on him. At least Zoggy, Grealish, Weimann, Gabby, etc.. Can bring SOMETHING to the club.