Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aly Cissokho

Cissonator :-) Been tracking him down on Youtube and remembering Pool games I watched last season where Cissonator was playing. He is strong and hard defender, who gets under strikers skin and doesn´t give them an inch breathing room. When he gets down, he gets right up and comes after you. I like iit. Technically not so good and should concentrate on defending and defending only, in which he is good.

With the squad we now have, I think Bacuna, Richardson etc., can play much more freely towards opposition goal or something like that. Welcome to Villa Aly !

Clark showed promised but has gone backwards, Baker has just been dreadful from day 1 and should be nowhere near a Premier league team. I have nothing against Baker but I can't sit back and watch someone play for Villa who just isn't good enough for us. If Cisso can play CB then we have Richardson back to LB gives PL many options.

8 million left if the reports were correct, time for PL to pull off another Benteke and then set his sights on winning the manager of the year award after our 5th place finish, narrowly missing out on the champions league on goal difference.

8 million left if the reports were correct, time for PL to pull off another Benteke and then set his sights on winning the manager of the year award after our 5th place finish, narrowly missing out on the champions league on goal difference.

1, 2 , 3 and back in the room!!! :-)

Guzan - Okore, Vlaar, Cissokho - Bacuna, Richardson - Westwood, Delph, N'Zogbia/Cole - Weimann/Gabby, Bent

Doesnt look bad. Looking on it I am way happier with defense than with attack. Only player up front I have some confidence in is Bent (till Benteke fully recovers from injury)

Guzan - Okore, Vlaar, Cissokho - Bacuna, Richardson - Westwood, Delph, N'Zogbia/Cole - Weimann/Gabby, Bent

Doesnt look bad. Looking on it I am way happier with defense than with attack. Only player up front I have some confidence in is Bent (till Benteke fully recovers from injury)

certainly looks stronger now. Hopefully Aly will work out and that could be a strong back 3 with the wing backs supporting.

Good signing for mine, know which I'd rather out of Hutton --- Okore --- Vlaar --- Cissokho ........or........ Lowton --- Clark/Baker --- Vlaar --- Luna At least we seem to be getting sorted defensively, now to get Benteke and Kozak back as our main strikers with Cole, Zoggy, Richardson, Delph, Westwood etc filling the midfield.

Good signing for mine, know which I'd rather out of Hutton --- Okore --- Vlaar --- Cissokho ........or........ Lowton --- Clark/Baker --- Vlaar --- Luna At least we seem to be getting sorted defensively, now to get Benteke and Kozak back as our main strikers with Cole, Zoggy, Richardson, Delph, Westwood etc filling the midfield.
Spot on. We are looking like a team now. I even think Senderos will be a positive on the team.

A defender who can defend will do for now, lets worry about getting defenders who can also attack when we are trying to crack the top 4.