Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aly Cissokho

Highly rated when he was young and had a deal to AC Milan all done but problems with his teeth meant he failed his medical, never been the same player since really. Decent gamble to take though. Surely Bennett must be off now then?

Highly rated when he was young and had a deal to AC Milan all done but problems with his teeth meant he failed his medical, never been the same player since really. Decent gamble to take though. Surely Bennett must be off now then?

lol really? hahahaha

can u give us an idea of that formation cause i fail to understand where delph will feature. i was alot happier thinking richardson was Lb

Guzan

Hutton----------vlaar--------okore------ cissoko

Westwood

Bacuna---------------Delph-----------Richardson

Nzogbia

Bent Weimann

Something like this but I am no tactician lol switch Richardson to lb and switch nzogbia to left midfield. The only problem is I had to put Westwood more deeper as cover for back four if we got a dm he would play there and Westwood instead of bacuna. Could play 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 depending also on tactics and personnel I guess like I said I'm not sure on this.

Check the comments from Liverpool fans on the avillafan Twitter account. Some of them were very funny.

lol really? hahahaha

Why is that weird? Suarez had a problem with his teeth and it kept getting him banned.

Defense is more important at his position but he is really really bad going forward from what I saw of him at Liverpool. Really shocking at times in that regard.

I think if the reported fee is correct, it's decent business, let's remember we paid massive amounts for players like Shorey & Warnock.

For me Warnock did the business though, so you don't mind paying the wages, he looked like he was continually going to make a mistake and sometimes he did but I thought he was good!

He must have something about him i can not believe PL is going to buy a player even if he is a comparative bargain at £2m at the end of the day if he is as sh** at some people are saying PL is going to be one step nearly to signing his own death warrant so to speak.

Welcome. He was shocking in Pool at times, but in my opinion got better and is a really decent signing, just didn´t get a proper chance in Pool. He really is a DEFENDER and should be played as one. Hopefully this means, that Bacuna and Richardson will play a bit more towards attack..

Welcome. He was shocking in Pool at times, but in my opinion got better and is a really decent signing, just didn´t get a proper chance in Pool. He really is a DEFENDER and should be played as one. Hopefully this means, that Bacuna and Richardson will play a bit more towards attack..

I guess only time will tell lets hope i he signs in time to play tomorrow

He must have something about him i can not believe PL is going to buy a player even if he is a comparative bargain at £2m at the end of the day if he is as sh** at some people are saying PL is going to be one step nearly to signing his own death warrant so to speak.

I believe it, Lambert signing a player thats not up to premier league standard... nah thats never happened before.

Got a couple of Liverpool fans at work, they are convinced he is one of the worst defenders in recent history at the club and they have hardly been packed full of quality in that area.

he was a wonderkid on past versions of football manager tho, his name to me brings back good memories lol if he is half the player he turns out to be on the game then it will be a bargain.

I believe it, Lambert signing a player thats not up to premier league standard... nah thats never happened before.

Got a couple of Liverpool fans at work, they are convinced he is one of the worst defenders in recent history at the club and they have hardly been packed full of quality in that area.

I understand what your saying but the timing is awful for PL if he wants to continue to be villa`a managers he is potentially not going himself any favours

its a loan im reading with a chance to buy.....

was the same sort of deal with Liverpool i think, whats the £2m figure, loan fee? if so thats not so good business... maybe wages will be covered partly?

Lots of conflicting reports doing the rounds this afternoon.

As ever, we'll just have to wait and see what happens but I reckon £2 million for Cissokho on loan would be madness so don't see that being the case.