Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Aly Cissokho

126 posts in this topic

Cissokho tiene acuerdo con el Aston Villa. Quiere salir del VCF y así lo ha dicho al club. El jugador ha dado el OK para que presente oferta

Source: https://twitter.com/RMValencia

Translate to:

Cissokho has agreements with Aston Villa. VCF wants to date and it has told the club. The player has given the OK for this offer

No need saying that it would be an upgrade over what we have now I suppose

Unlike our LBs, Cissokho is stronger defensively than going forward so that could also free up Richardson to play further up the pitch as a winger. Would be a good move in my opinion.

All improvements are more than welcome !

I think he is quality, and would kind of be fitting considering where Richardson has played in preseason!

His spell at liverpool didn't do him justice, and he has strength and power which in a relatively weak side we could do with!

A definate upgrade on Luna and Bennett. Think lambert has an obsession with left backs but hopefully this will work out.

my lad said he was dogshit

man of few words

is he right after the scouse let him go?

my lad said he was dogshit

man of few words

is he right after the scouse let him go?

i wouldnt take ur lad with a pinch of salt.

i dont remeber liverpool been good last season at all defenively

i wouldnt take ur lad with a pinch of salt.

i dont remeber liverpool been good last season at all defenively

cheers sofa

will pass your comments to dipshit

is that why the scouse let him go because they were shite at the back?

um

cheers sofa

will pass your comments to dipshit

is that why the scouse let him go because they were shite at the back?

um

not sure if that was the reason but they have just bought a whole host of players and seem to be not finsihed on there spending spree either......

I asked Liverpool fans and the serious replies I got pretty much said he was a solid defender but his poor technically and going forward. I think someone said if we can get him working well with Richardson on the left we might be onto something. Also, at £2m it's a good price.

I like the idea of him at lb and Richardson on the left mid think it gives us good options also maybe nzogbia can play in a more central attacking position. 2m seems a good price and he does have good experience at some decent clubs too I am quite happy with this hopefully a dm and winger to follow.

I like the idea of him at lb and Richardson on the left mid think it gives us good options also maybe nzogbia can play in a more central attacking position. 2m seems a good price and he does have good experience at some decent clubs too I am quite happy with this hopefully a dm and winger to follow.

I think if the reported fee is correct, it's decent business, let's remember we paid massive amounts for players like Shorey & Warnock.

can u give us an idea of that formation cause i fail to understand where delph will feature. i was alot happier thinking richardson was Lb

did not really pay attention to the fella to be honest but 2 scouse fans i know do not rate him at all!

did not really pay attention to the fella to be honest but 2 scouse fans i know do not rate him at all!

dog sh*t?

Highly rated when he was young and had a deal to AC Milan all done but problems with his teeth meant he failed his medical, never been the same player since really. Decent gamble to take though. Surely Bennett must be off now then?

Highly rated when he was young and had a deal to AC Milan all done but problems with his teeth meant he failed his medical, never been the same player since really. Decent gamble to take though. Surely Bennett must be off now then?

lol really? hahahaha

can u give us an idea of that formation cause i fail to understand where delph will feature. i was alot happier thinking richardson was Lb

Guzan

Hutton----------vlaar--------okore------ cissoko

Westwood

Bacuna---------------Delph-----------Richardson

Nzogbia

Bent Weimann

Something like this but I am no tactician lol switch Richardson to lb and switch nzogbia to left midfield. The only problem is I had to put Westwood more deeper as cover for back four if we got a dm he would play there and Westwood instead of bacuna. Could play 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 depending also on tactics and personnel I guess like I said I'm not sure on this.