FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez Gets 4 Month Football Ban

Loyalvillan

I hate to say it but Suarez has quite a few good years left in him and will fit into any system, quite simply he is the very best at what he does...and it pains me to say that

i think suarez is a brilliant player but i just cant see it working with those 3 upfront. on paper it looks great. all 3 lads play even the same position as eahother for there international teams.

maybe wilmot for belgium had a point when he said that benteke and lukaku are good players but dont work well together......

newcomer.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think suarez is a brilliant player but i just cant see it working with those 3 upfront. on paper it looks great. all 3 lads play even the same position as eahother for there international teams.

maybe wilmot for belgium had a point when he said that benteke and lukaku are good players but dont work well together......

RTeal Madrid made it work when they bought a Galactico every window as a policy

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

RTeal Madrid made it work when they bought a Galactico every window as a policy

if u look at neymar he driftsd into the middle all the time and when playing for barca hes ontop of messi alot..... thats from the left i think so u would have to have suarez on the right and i think suarez's left foot if he has a bad one thats the one lol.

RM play with bale i think on the right benzema in the middle and ronaldo on the left. bale and ronaldo make banzema look like a flop alot of the time for RM. though benzema looked quality for france.

something will have to give if u ask me and i reckon all 3 will end up killing eachother as they cant all have a free role can they lol ?

maybe it will be amazing the 3 for barca but i just cant see it... alot of adapting to do

newcomer.png

Archived