Loyalvillan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But you would know if someone bit you
:roll:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

What a load of baloney lol

Why? If Liverpool had any sense they would have put a clause in his contract saying that any ban for behaviour like this results in him get £0 in wages for the duration. He's not working so why should he be paid?

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Am i right in thinking Suarez has now been banned for a significant period in the last 2 seasons and the coming one? did he arrive at liverpool serving a ban after the Ajax incident??

Racism and Biting x2?

Should be banned for 12 months minimum!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Am i right in thinking Suarez has now been banned for a significant period in the last 2 seasons and the coming one? did he arrive at liverpool serving a ban after the Ajax incident??

Racism and Biting x2?

im sure he bit a player whilst playing for ajax iirc

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Racism and Biting x2?

Yeah this is his third biting incident, did it at Ajax, Liverpool and now uraguay.

If this was America he'd be on his third strike and it's be life inside lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

im sure he bit a player whilst playing for ajax iirc

i wa refering to hw much he has been banned for liverpool, and overall its is biting x 3

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived